Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
again a earthquake
Exclamation 
There was again a earthquake in nepal and 1000 people were injured
That sucks
(2015-05-14, 09:11 AM)tuk tuk Wrote: There was again a earthquake in nepal and 1000 people were injured

vrery bad
Hi community! Just felt like to make known myself—I'm the happy owner of a fresh drywall repair enterprise focused in oceanfront homes here in California. рџЊЉ Whether you're handling with ruin from the salty air or just in search of some common repairs, my team and I are here to help. We comprehend the special challenges that come with living by the ocean, and we're committed to delivering solutions that last the test of time. So if you're a homeowner in search of some drywall know-how, look no longer! Let's work together to keep those walls looking their best. рџЏ
There was again a earthquake in nepal and 1000 people were injured
Now there is also a terrible war.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Users browsed this thread: Alexnak , Alvena Cremin , Anna53St , Antonred , ArktiCok , AustinEr , BernardFup , Billiehax , Bobbyeriunict , BryanSmugs , CeFurkan , Clarazkagaf , Creswellda , CyharlesBrend , Danacef , Danieleffot , Danielsheag , DannyViast , Davidoosnof , Donaldlew , Donaldthify , DripXRouter , dxonwalsh , EdgareitCof , Edwinnoids , ErnestoHof , exthotsprings , fizzailiyas , frankjason , Georgebyday , GregoryLix , haipost , HubertLoash , hudsonchris , Jamesbug , janelancy , JeanineFiemy , Justinzeben , KeithUsecy , Keithustorime , kelseyradley , Kennethsgap , Kevinrab , Lauriebiami , Lewisuhawease , Louiestami , MalcolmVal , martwal167 , maryjensen , MeganKek , Melvinbuins , menswithdraw , Michaelreods , MishaelAlums , NatalieDaumb , Pedropiors , PerryHox , PhilReacher , Pknekb , pozuelo , ppu-prof_or , Ralphkal , RobertLaf , RogerGor , RonaldOr , Rule Follower , Saided77 , sberkarta , Seo-Ul-waf , Sherinkalox , Stephenhar , StephenUselo , Stevengew , supremecitystore , ThomasGet , Thomasovciz , TommyJoync , Trealdtob , VernaJunse , victorpatrick , wheene , WilliamDop , Willienal