Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
again a earthquake
Exclamation 
There was again a earthquake in nepal and 1000 people were injured
That sucks
(2015-05-14, 09:11 AM)tuk tuk Wrote: There was again a earthquake in nepal and 1000 people were injured

vrery bad
In Nepal, there was another earthquake, and 1000 people were hurt.
I appreciate your article. It is very detailed and gives a lot of valuable information. Besides, I also want to share with you elastic man, an extremely surprising entertainment tool. Anyway, hope to continue to see the sharing from you in the future.
Another earthquake struck Nepal, causing at phrazle least 1,000 casualties.
Oh GOD
so good
otro año mas contigo
pirado mas que pirado
antorcha vieja antorcha
Amazing
Hi community! Just felt like to make known myself—I'm the happy owner of a fresh drywall repair enterprise focused in oceanfront homes here in California. рџЊЉ Whether you're handling with ruin from the salty air or just in search of some common repairs, my team and I are here to help. We comprehend the special challenges that come with living by the ocean, and we're committed to delivering solutions that last the test of time. So if you're a homeowner in search of some drywall know-how, look no longer! Let's work together to keep those walls looking their best. рџЏ
Another earthquake has struck, causing widespread panic and damage. Residents are urged to stay vigilant and take necessary precautions to ensure their safety.