Poll: Full movepools for them?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, gimme dem moves bruh!
100.00%
Nah matey, useless ain't bad!
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wobuffet and Smeargle
We all know 
Wynaut and Wobuffet, which are able to learn exactly one move.
Safeguard.
And his fellow fail Smeargle, which along with it's mega (yes there's a mega) 
Knows exactly one move aswell.

So, you want them to get full movepools 
Or do you prefer them to stay useless.

Your vote decides!
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Yes,gimme dem moves bruh! :c
well, in pokemon consel games, wobbafett learns hit moves like mirror coat and conter. smeragle learns sckech. its pointless that it has a mega in this game. same with wobbafett. I mean, whats the reason we need them to mega? The dex saids zero people has mega smerigle. I mean, hello? megas make things stronger. Lets see what cefurkan saids about this thread.
Both of them will get movepools like every other Pokemon got.
The point of this thread is solely to give CeF the "proof" that the community isn't against it.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
I'm neither for it nor against it
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-11-17, 08:22 PM)Blau Wrote: Both of them will get movepools like every other Pokemon got.
The point of this thread is solely to give CeF the "proof" that the community isn't against it.

I am usually against modifying original pokemon stuff, but this is not the real game so i am on it. Let's make them useful
Yes, and capt, what side is that? The side that normally doesn't post?
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Poor little guys need something.... Wink

I cant vote till I get some more posts, but heres my start towards it Smile Smile Smile
Could you post something pertaining to the topic, at least?
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-11-17, 08:39 PM)Daeva13 Wrote: Blau
(2015-11-17, 08:22 PM)Both of them will get movepools like every other Pokemon got. Wrote: The point of this thread is solely to give CeF the "proof" that the community isn't against it.

I am usually against modifying original pokemon stuff, but this is not the real game so i am on it. Let's make them useful

Like Jules already stated, in the original games, they have atleast a way to damage the enemy.
On here they don't, cause of the way moves work.
So yea, they need a change.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
true no poke of having useless pokes
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
hmm the situation here is a real problem not to mention all the other countless pokes in this game
(2015-11-18, 07:45 AM)Glaceon Wrote: hmm the situation here is a real problem not to mention all the other countless pokes in this game

Cef accepted my advice on changing the moves of the " only for this game added " pokemons with 2 types that didnt have moves for a type so I think we could get this changes which lots of people want even if they dont comment it.  I think the best thing we should do is to make a thread like the one they made for the abilities, in which we say what pokemons should get different moves. with valid and serious reasons for the change, just to avoid move changes to boost pokemon that are already boosted
Don't go off Topic. 
This Thread was for wobuffet and Smeargle, which movepool Consists of a single move.

Anyways, since purpose is fullfilled:

-Closed-
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Let me help you with that blau
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
yes make a move pool for useless pokes atm so we can add moves to them Big Grin