Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Sci-Fi are you reading?
I'm currently reading The Three-Body Problem - very popular at the moment, but mostly in China. Was recommended to me by my Chinese colleague. It won the 2015 Hugo Award for Best Novel as well.

I sort of like it, but not to a point of giving it any reward. I'm still reading the first book and it could be easier for me than for some other non-Chinese readers as I have a decent knowledge of Chinese background (Cultural Revolution, etc.). But still... Many other Sci-Fi books impressed me much more than this one.
I don't have much time to read, but now I'm at the end of the first book and finally (after like 200 pages) there is a twist and some intrigue. It's got better, so I'll look up other two books two see how it all ends up Wink
Hmm... Finish the first part and would give it probably 6-7 out of 10, but I talked to a guy who read the whole trilogy and he said that the second part is much more better than the first, so will try that Wink
Maintaining proper tire inflation is essential to ensure that your truck tires last longer and provide better performance. Overinflated or underinflated tires can cause a host of problems, including: read this
One of my favs sci-fi books is The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. I wrote essay about this book in high school. I'm bad at writing so I asked for help personal statement writer at https://www.customwritings.com/ to help me with my writings. Such college services are perfect tool for grammar and proofreading check online. They helped me with my essa and saved my time.Great option for students today.
Currently, I'm immersed in "Dune" by Frank Herbert, a timeless sci-fi epic blending politics, ecology, and adventure. If you need a break from interstellar intrigue to focus on your academics, just reach out to the MyAssignmentHelp team. They'll help you navigate the cosmos of assignments, even if it's to "write my essay in Canada."