Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Walk with your Pokemon :)
Idea Though I realize the idea might be difficult to do I think it would be so cool if you could walk with your Pokemon. Though since there are a lot of Pokemon that are not in the original games we should do sprites that are in the original 800 plus Pokemon and maybe we could add on the fan made Pokemon after some time. Smile
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
the problem is where we can find those sprites?
(2017-02-17, 01:13 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: the problem is where we can find those sprites?
Yeah that's a good point but I didn't think of that since I don't know how the game is built or how it was made :/
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
Until 2021, the Presidential Suite at New York's The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel was a personal residence.
its good information
I feel really happy to have seen your webpage cookie clicker and look forward to so many more entertaining times reading here. Thanks once more for all the details.
I just want to let you know :D
I think it would be so cool if you could walk with your Pokemon
Good game
Good game slope