Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<<WANTED>> Helpers For PokemonPets Wikia
Hi My name is Malachi and Welcome to yet another thread! 
As some of you may know that I am working on a wikia for pokemonpets if you don't know now you do.

Over the holidays and school I was very busy and didn't have time to work on it but now since I am back I can finally work on it but I need some help. Later today (or tonight wherever you're from) I asked a guy named Inflarke to help me with the wikia and he did an astounding job!

But We Need More Helpers!
Here's what we need: 
- Mods 
- Helpers 
- Intel on the game e.g PVP system etc.
That's all for now 
https://pokemonpets.wikia.com/wiki/PokemonPets_Wikia?cb 
Here is the website if you want to help! 
Help Now Make PokemonPets more greater then ever!

List of Helpers
Me 
Inflarke
Sgt_Redhawk
Killer
sea2003main
Aoedann
Mysterious Man
Kane
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
yo Heart
i always belive in me. and i will always belive in u if u don't break my trust
(2016-08-01, 10:31 AM)servine Wrote: yo Heart

hey
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2016-08-01, 11:23 PM)Glaceon Wrote:

hey

come back huh?
i always belive in me. and i will always belive in u if u don't break my trust
(2016-08-02, 03:50 AM)servine Wrote:
(2016-08-01, 11:23 PM)Glaceon Wrote:

hey

come back huh?

yeah obviously i missed you guys XD and i finished studying
hey who those help greatly will be rewarded

ty guys Smile
i cant wait for people to help out with this wikia
When do think itll be finished cause i want to help but i cant access the wiki page so could i post info here? About everything? Date made how pokmon tms hms ect...?
мертвая душа
Pm if so on forum or gamepage area
мертвая душа
guys if you help you can get a lot of nice rewards Big Grin
(2016-09-06, 07:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys if you help you can get a lot of nice rewards Big Grin

Nit for the rewards but ill help as much i can. Pm me in game  mala
i'm not very good with computers... but is there anything i can do to help?
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
Sea help get info bout game to her i already made a pm with a lot of info glacier can put on cuz i cant
мертвая душа
(2016-09-04, 02:11 PM)Killer2. Wrote: Pm if so on forum or gamepage area

here will be fine
ok i would help only for this game Smile
Started 2 months ago, and only now the word starts spreading... >.>
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2016-09-11, 04:51 PM)Mysterium Wrote: Started 2 months ago, and only now the word starts spreading... >.>

so true Tongue
(2016-09-12, 09:08 PM)sea2003main Wrote:
(2016-09-11, 04:51 PM)Mysterium Wrote: Started 2 months ago, and only now the word starts spreading... >.>

so true Tongue

lol XD
I thought it couldn't get any worse...
https://community.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1109035

First I thought it would be like WordPad, but then I tried it... slightly better than Notepad? The only reliable way to create pages at Wikia without tearing all of your hair out is by writing everything in Source editor.
Might as well learn HTML + CSS + JS and then submit pages to CeF to add to ppets website.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
ty cef ^^
guys anyone working on this?

i can give nice rewards for nice work
(2016-12-29, 08:40 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys anyone working on this?

i can give nice rewards for nice work

i was but i havn't had time recently but since the holidays are over now i should have more time
I'm personally active at some wikia-pages, so I thought why not browsing "PokemonPets" there, but I only found it with bing (google-alternative) maybe there should be tags added for that wikia, would be my first suggestion for this page, to find it even when looking for it directly on that community.

I will look, what I could add there, if I would find any type-mistakes to correct them, categories to be added, etc.

another suggestion for that wikia-page would be space for fan-arts, like 3D-images of the cities, trainers, pokemon and other things.
(2016-09-06, 07:18 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: guys if you help you can get a lot of nice rewards Big Grin
What "Rewards"?Can I just help in the thread? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks