Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
1) The top trainers page greatly improved. New ranking listings added

Now you can see top 1000 rankings including your own rank in the below categories on Top Trainers page : https://www.pokemonpets.com/TopTrainers.aspx
Unlike the Top Trainers rank, these rankings are calculated immediately. So they are always most up-to-date

> Rankings By:
>>> Gold Amount
>>> ELO Score
>>> ELO Battle Win Count
>>> ELO Battle Loss Count
>>> Account Level
>>> Account EXP
>>> Silver Medals Count
>>> Gold Medals Count
>>> Referred Players Count
>>> Verified Referred Players Count
>>> All Time Maximum Daily Boss Damage
>>> Clan Quest Battles Count
>>> Clan Quest Damage Amount
>>> Battle Count
>>> Victorious Battle Count
>>> Battle Flee Count
>>> NPC Battle Count
>>> Victorious NPC Battle Count
>>> Guild Battle Attack Win Count
>>> Guild Battle Attack Loss Count
>>> Guild Battle Defense Win Count
>>> Guild Battle Defense Loss Count

2) Maximum guild levels are limited to 200

3) From now on in order to earn Silver Medals from guild wars, you have to make at least 1 attack which means you have to at least participate that ongoing war

4) Profile page greatly improved. Many more statistics are added. Check out and let me know what you think > https://www.pokemonpets.com/profile.aspx

5) From now on, if a battle does not get ended in 24 hours, it will be deleted in the daily ranking update time

6) From now on, to be evaluated and ranked in Top Trainers ranking, you need to be active in last 30 days. It was 7 days previously

7) 8 new weekly events added to the game. These events are
>> Weekly Accumulated Account EXP
>> Weekly Common Class Pokemon Catch
>> Weekly Uncommon Class Pokemon Catch
>> Weekly Rare Class Pokemon Catch
>> Weekly Ultra Rare Class Pokemon Catch
>> Weekly Starter Class Pokemon Catch
>> Weekly Legendary Class Pokemon Catch
>> Weekly Shiny Class Pokemon Catch

8) Several game speed optimizations are made in the server and the game code behind

9) All forum errors are fixed. If you find new errors let me know please

> Speicial new year weekend bonus event started. 500% bonus for EXP and Gold from battles

> Please let me know any unexpected results or errors
[-] The following 3 users Like CeFurkan's post:
  • ArielCaptchaLinkBot, ASHHSA, Paul4j32
Nice cef thx
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul4j32's post:
  • CeFurkan
nicee
really nice changes, thanks cef.
However, the profile page seems wiered and not very understandable...
Also the events for normal pokes that can be found anywhere(common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, legendary) seems useless in my opinion
(2019-01-04, 12:05 PM)aviad Wrote: Also the events for normal pokes that can be found anywhere(common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, legendary)  seems useless in my opinion

I totally agree

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
(2019-01-04, 12:05 PM)aviad Wrote: Also the events for normal pokes that can be found anywhere(common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, legendary)  seems useless in my opinion

no not

lets say your pokedex event is missing Fearow

currently Fearow is not catchable on maps

but you can capture spearow and obtain it

however this wouldn't be counted as pokedex event

so current way is useful
i mean
>>> Clan Quest Battles Count
>>> Clan Quest Damage Amount
>>> Battle Count
>>> Victorious Battle Count
>>> Battle Flee Count
>>> NPC Battle Count
>>> Victorious NPC Battle Count
>>> Guild Battle Attack Win Count
>>> Guild Battle Attack Loss Count
>>> Guild Battle Defense Win Count
>>> Guild Battle Defense Loss Count
(2019-04-12, 03:27 AM)fifaonlinehp1 Wrote: i mean
>>> Clan Quest Battles Count
>>> Clan Quest Damage Amount
>>> Battle Count
>>> Victorious Battle Count
>>> Battle Flee Count
>>> NPC Battle Count
>>> Victorious NPC Battle Count
>>> Guild Battle Attack Win Count
>>> Guild Battle Attack Loss Count
>>> Guild Battle Defense Win Count
>>> Guild Battle Defense Loss Count

i didnt understand what you mean?
I started playing lottery games 3 years ago and I have never won big sums. I went online to seek help on how I can win big in my lottery games and I saw some nice reviews about Dr Amber who has made different people huge winners in their lottery games with his prayers. I gave it a try and I contacted Dr Amber who told me how and what to do before I can become a big lottery winner and I accepted. He made special prayers for me at his temple and gave me the required numbers to play the lottery game and when I played it, I won a massive $235.4 million POWERBALL jackpot. I was so happy and I chose to receive my winnings in a one-time, lump-sum payment of $160,038,447.27 at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee and the balance was given to the store that I bought & played the game from. I would love other people to seek help from him and he can be contacted through +1 (808) 481-5132 via call/text or email: amberlotterytemple@yahoo.com
My husband divorced me and went after his ex and left me heart broken for 2 years. I have been playing the lottery for some years before I got married and I have never won any big amount. I continued to play the lottery but I couldn't win more than $500 dollars until I was introduced to Dr Amber that is a strong Haiti spell caster. I had a chat with him via +18084815132 telling him what a mess my life has become. He encouraged and promised to get my man back for me and to help me win the lottery. There were specific instructions that was passed to me by him which I adhered to as he prepared the spell for me that brought back my husband within 36 hours and he gave me some sure numbers to play the lottery game. I used the numbers to play the lottery and I won $10,000,000 million dollars and all this happened within a week after I knew Dr Amber. It doesn't matter what you are going through in life Dr Amber is here to help. You can email him too via amberlottotemple@yahoo.com
great