Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tutor moves, egg moves-They will be here sometime!
Greetings everyone! Just letting you know the list to bring the tutor and egg moves is in progress. It might take a few days to get fully done (I already finished the Gen1).

But this is a message to at least let everyone know it is something in progress!
can u post it and update it later when ur finished
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
yes this is a huge process

ty very much Radryl
Sadly we are having a bit of a delay here, as the site I was using to gather the tutor/egg moves is having issues. Not sure if it is some random maintenance or something more serious.
(2016-03-26, 10:25 PM)Radryl Wrote: Sadly we are having a bit of a delay here, as the site I was using to gather the tutor/egg moves is having issues. Not sure if it is some random maintenance or something more serious.

We have pretty much waited eternity and three days, another few days wait isn't going to kill us. ^.^
(2016-03-27, 03:17 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote:
(2016-03-26, 10:25 PM)Radryl Wrote: Sadly we are having a bit of a delay here, as the site I was using to gather the tutor/egg moves is having issues. Not sure if it is some random maintenance or something more serious.

We have pretty much waited eternity and three days, another few days wait isn't going to kill us. ^.^

Thank you for understanding. Especially when Br office isn't cooperating with me. It crashed and took the gen 2 tutor moves with it. So I will have to re-do it tomorrow. BUT I highly suggest people to at least leave some move suggestions in this thread already to slowly add some that are in need right now.

This especially goes to gen 5, the one "famous" for pokemon with good stats or designs and very small movepools.
Yup, all the tutor and egg moves are ready. So now we just have to wait for Cf to code the missing moves. But at least the files are ready! So this huge update might be coming sometime soon. :]
this is a huge work ty very much for so much dedication
Ty radryl
Can we hope that with this huge moves adding to the game we can get an update of the moveset of the various pokes based on the last generation or we will wait for the next game to come out at the end of the year for this
hmmm yay
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
:p yayyyyy
мертвая душа
Toppers are designed to provide additional support to your body, ensuring proper spinal alignment and reducing the risk of aches and pains. Homepage