Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Offers Glitch
242 offers, none can be seen. Number of offers should not be problem, transferred 500+ pokes at once before.

[Image: 2dhfwbq.jpg]
i dont see that pokemon in bazaar
(2016-04-20, 11:35 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: i dont see that pokemon in bazaar

I saw it aswell.
The 200+ pokemon offer did not appear
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2016-04-20, 07:14 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2016-04-20, 11:35 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: i dont see that pokemon in bazaar

I saw it aswell.
The 200+ pokemon offer did not appear

this problem were happening when the offerer did delete or sell etc the offered pokemon

now fixed it Smile
my offers didn't show up for trade, but I can sort them in "trade" category and also see "put to trade", but if I'm looking for the list, where I can see these monsters, none of them are listet there. I never put some monsters in the "sell" category, so I didn't sold them or took them back from "trade". maybe this problem occours only in specific browsers? because I also logged out and in again, but the problem still occours, also clearing the cache didn't work so far for me.
(2016-05-20, 07:07 AM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: my offers didn't show up for trade, but I can sort them in "trade" category and also see "put to trade", but if I'm looking for the list, where I can see these monsters, none of them are listet there. I never put some monsters in the "sell" category, so I didn't sold them or took them back from "trade". maybe this problem occours only in specific browsers? because I also logged out and in again, but the problem still occours, also clearing the cache didn't work so far for me.

which page are you looking?

please post screenshot ty

if possible a video
CeFurkan, thanks for your help for this problem... sure I can add screenshots and detailed information, what I was clicking.

I hope, that the way, how I was inserting the picture, is okay? I uploaded it somewhere and right-clicked the picture, then choose "copy the link of this image", then inserted it there with the "image-icon" (html-tag for images). I don't know how to resize the picture... I also read about the allowed sizes for the avatar and the signature, but I couldn't find any rules about the inserted img-tagged pictures?

if you could tell me "how to resize an image (e.g. with the option to click it for bigger size) and is it the correct way, which link I was inserting in the img-tag?", I would immediately edit my post correctly & also mind that for future-posts.

I was thinking: maybe the size of about 800 x 600 for each of the two pictures would take too much space, so I was removing the "img-tag", inserting it as jpg-file in the attachment instead. I was also zooming-out, making the file smaller & still letting you see more content, but it's still not that small... also attaching the uploaded file directly in the post, is it recommend to do it or not? which way would be better to let you see mentioned screenshots?

I was entering a shop ingame, e.g.currently at "Progress City". then choosing "7 - put pokemon to trade", selecting the option "trade" (in the section "all - bag - store - bazaar - trade"), so I thought, that it's the short way, to let the selected monsters show up... (see attached file "1014")

then I was clicking "10 - show my trade offers", to see the list of the previously described pokemon. (see attached file "1015")

shouldn't the pokemon of the screenshot above, also be shown in the second screenshot? somehow they didn't show up there, so I think, maybe there could be the problem...?

Thumbnail(s)

(2016-05-20, 05:15 PM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: CeFurkan, thanks for your help for this problem... sure I can add screenshots and detailed information, what I was clicking.

I hope, that the way, how I was inserting the picture, is okay? I uploaded it somewhere and right-clicked the picture, then choose "copy the link of this image", then inserted it there with the "image-icon" (html-tag for images). I don't know how to resize the picture... I also read about the allowed sizes for the avatar and the signature, but I couldn't find any rules about the inserted img-tagged pictures?

if you could tell me "how to resize an image (e.g. with the option to click it for bigger size) and is it the correct way, which link I was inserting in the img-tag?", I would immediately edit my post correctly & also mind that for future-posts.

I was thinking: maybe the size of about 800 x 600 for each of the two pictures would take too much space, so I was removing the "img-tag", inserting it as jpg-file in the attachment instead. I was also zooming-out, making the file smaller & still letting you see more content, but it's still not that small... also attaching the uploaded file directly in the post, is it recommend to do it or not? which way would be better to let you see mentioned screenshots?

I was entering a shop ingame, e.g.currently at "Progress City". then choosing "7 - put pokemon to trade", selecting the option "trade" (in the section "all - bag - store - bazaar - trade"), so I thought, that it's the short way, to let the selected monsters show up... (see attached file "1014")

then I was clicking "10 - show my trade offers", to see the list of the previously described pokemon. (see attached file "1015")

shouldn't the pokemon of the screenshot above, also be shown in the second screenshot? somehow they didn't show up there, so I think, maybe there could be the problem...?

pokemon you have offered is different than putting on trade

put on trade means, now people can offer to your pokemon

the pokemon you have offered means, the ones you offered for other players to trade with their pokemon