Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Diamond League
it is the timing when i usually sleep.. 
game time .. 1:00 am to 6 :00 am ..is it flexible ?
Angel
Time to battle for a round is 3 days , you have to PM your opponent and fix the timing of your battle. The winner has to PM Atharva Sawant or congthuan05 so that you can get the latest updates of the tournament.

After a round ends there will be a 1 day rest for deciding the match-ups and to disqualify the inactive participants.

The responsibility of informing us about the inactive participants is of the opponent.

The first elimination round for deciding our 16 participants in both groups will end on 20th October.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF OUR PARTICIPANTS.
The match-ups for the 1st actual round of the tourny to get the best 8 in both groups have been decided by randomizing 

Juniors
[Image: 23k9cfk.png]

Seniors

[Image: wtsod5.png]

The match-ups will be like , 1st one the list against 2nd , 3rd against 4th etc.
(2015-10-22, 08:41 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: The match-ups for the 1st actual round of the tourny to get the best 8 in both groups have been decided by randomizing 

Juniors

Seniors

The match-ups will be like , 1st one the list against 2nd , 3rd against 4th etc.
where is my name??
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
(2015-10-22, 05:59 PM)shubhi Wrote:
(2015-10-22, 08:41 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: The match-ups for the 1st actual round of the tourny to get the best 8 in both groups have been decided by randomizing 

Juniors

Seniors

where is my name??

It would have been there if you had battled or been active at least
Last date to battle for round 1 increased to 26th october , players are requested to finish their battles soon , ty
SomebodyUnown i rooting for u beat ch Big Grin
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
Match-ups for round 2 will be announced on 28th october , all players who still didn't battle will be randomized so you will have 50/50 chance to move on
Round 2 match-ups 

Juniors

[Image: 4tawx0.png]
Seniors 

[Image: 9aa4gm.png]
The moment you have been waiting for : Semi-finals !!

Juniors

[Image: vdlbat.png]
Seniors 

[Image: 22etxs.png]
Battles for finals have begun , gl to everyone Big Grin
Battles will be best of 3