Poll: How to solve Trade advertising issue?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Split Trade Chat horizontally
57.14%
Make separate Trade Ads and Trade Chat
28.57%
Only ads in Trade Chat, but trade related chat to Random Chat
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Split Trade Chat into two
Quite a simple solution to keep advertisements while allowing trade related chat:

Split the Trade Chat horizontally into 2:

Upper would be for advertisements only - one ad per player - player's old ad would be automatically deleted when a new one is entered.

And second chat will be for trade related chat.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
much needed but i would suggest to make a new chat channel for discussing trades which players mostly do in pm or in trade chat(which causes ads to disappear and most of the times it ends up as a normal discussion not trade related).so, my suggestion is keep this chat as it is but make it only for ads and the other should be for discussing trades.
(2017-06-04, 05:24 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: much needed but i would suggest to make a new chat channel for discussing trades which players mostly do in pm or in trade chat(which causes ads to disappear and most of the times it ends up as a normal discussion not trade related).so, my suggestion is keep this chat as it is but make it only for ads and the other should be for discussing trades.

Guess we could vote for what looks best for solving the issue.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
Simple. Use random chat for discussing trade/sells, since trade chat ends up with a mix of only half trade related chat.
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
well i made a suggestion long ago somewhere that if we will able to limit the number of post per day in trade chat for a player coz then they will compelled to post only trade related ads there and in last 250 we will able to see all ads. with this we will get rid of all these headache besides i guess if we allow trade related talk in global then it would not be a bad idea
convenient for players , convenient for Mods
what will be the difference between global and random chat it will just spam that will make them differentiate.
these were just my ideas related to it
let's see what other player/mod think about it.
thank you^^
i think it's working well enough. Some people just don't really pay attention. So even with clear designations, randomness will appear.
ya he has a good idea
I think this is a good idea Shy

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
i say that we should Split Trade Chat horizontally.
what did you pick i just pick Split Trade Chat horizontally.
10 minute cooldown is put to the trade chat
thanks for sharing! good idea