Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorting Buttons for Offers
It would be sweet, to have the same sorting options for offering, which are giving if you want to put a pokemon up for trade or sale.

Because Currently you have to enter the name to get it sorted if you want to offer, while being able to sort for every possible thing, if you're searching for pokemon and when you choose what you want to put into the market.

It would make it way easier and less of a pain, if you could sort after the same criterias like :

Rarity - ultra rare ect.

What i'm basically about to say is turn this :
[Image: i4r03t.png]

Into something more like that :
[Image: k1ang9.png]

Especially the rarities would be a really nice improvement, for it is easier to offer like that.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2014-12-08, 02:06 AM)Blau Wrote: It would be sweet, to have the same sorting options for offering, which are giving if you want to put a pokemon up for trade or sale.

Because Currently you have to enter the name to get it sorted if you want to offer, while being able to sort for every possible thing, if you're searching for pokemon and when you choose what you want to put into the market.

It would make it way easier and less of a pain, if you could sort after the same criterias like :

Rarity - ultra rare ect.

What i'm basically about to say is turn this :
[Image: i4r03t.png]

Into something more like that :
[Image: k1ang9.png]

Especially the rarities would be a really nice improvement, for it is easier to offer like that.
great idea...
I think it would be an awesome idea too.
200% support. Its really hard looking for a specific Pokemon, especially with me having 30+ pages of monsters. Trading is really hard work without some sort of sorting. At least it's ordered right now...
i support bookmarking this thread should be implemented

actually whole market system need revamp but it can happen at v3 Big Grin
nice Big Grin
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant