Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well i don't know how the mechanics really work but i think these are glitches in PvP.

First one is concerned with moves like block and mean look.
The description of mean look and block says that the opponent cannot switch for the entire battle (actually its 99 turns) but if you use mean look and then switch out your Pokemon then the opponent will no longer be trapped , not sure if it works with moves like wrap.

Second one is that if a Pokemon is sleeping then it cannot use ANY moves but a Pokemon under the status condition sleep can use Rest , it is really weird because a sleeping Pokemon shouldn't be able to do anything and its even weirder if a Pokemon which is already sleeping goes into further sleep. 
Also if it says that the Pokemon will be sleeping for the next 2 turns then those 2 turns should be counted even after switching but it's not and that makes the status condition "sleep" pretty op.

I think these little problems should be fixed as soon as possible because people can exploit them in PvP and we also got a tournament coming up on 18th Oct
(2015-10-12, 08:45 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Well i don't know how the mechanics really work but i think these are glitches in PvP.

First one is concerned with moves like block and mean look.
The description of mean look and block says that the opponent cannot switch for the entire battle (actually its 99 turns) but if you use mean look and then switch out your Pokemon then the opponent will no longer be trapped , not sure if it works with moves like wrap.

Second one is that if a Pokemon is sleeping then it cannot use ANY moves but a Pokemon under the status condition sleep can use Rest , it is really weird because a sleeping Pokemon shouldn't be able to do anything and its even weirder if a Pokemon which is already sleeping goes into further sleep. 
Also if it says that the Pokemon will be sleeping for the next 2 turns then those 2 turns should be counted even after switching but it's not and that makes the status condition "sleep" pretty op.

I think these little problems should be fixed as soon as possible because people can exploit them in PvP and we also got a tournament coming up on 18th Oct

I think u have a point atha I mean I see ppl use rest and recover and stuff and basically there r like op
what other experts says on this guys?
(2015-10-12, 08:10 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: what other experts says on this guys?

ya cef atharva is right.
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
ok any more comments?
(2015-10-28, 12:12 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok any more comments?

They are too lazy Sad