Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip Pokemon Pop-up Message for Rare and Above Pokemon
So I was playing and realized that we should have the little pop up "Do you want to skip this Pokemon" message for everything above 'Uncommon' just because I use the hot key for skip and I'll miss a rare Pokemon because I'm not paying attention. I think it would be really handy, though some might find it convenient or annoying so maybe there should be a button to 'enable' it or 'disable' it? What do you guys think?
[Image: th?id=OIP.trdlVsHT_EdbLKoo35yKFQEsEs&w=2...=4&pid=1.7]
"Everything in life has to be balanced"
I think if you wanna hunt, you should pay attention.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2017-02-17, 11:37 PM)Blau Wrote: I think if you wanna hunt, you should pay attention.

Yep. i agree. there has been requests on adding toggle before even for ultra rares and legendaries but it was said the game doesn't need to be easier
[Image: ezgif-2-1ece84c32476.jpg]
(2017-02-17, 11:37 PM)Blau Wrote: I think if you wanna hunt, you should pay attention.
I pay attention the best I can but after so long of Pokemon hunting your mind begins to sleep a little
(2017-02-18, 02:12 AM)sea2003main Wrote:

Yep. i agree. there has been requests on adding toggle before even for ultra rares and legendaries but it was said the game doesn't need to be easier
I'm pretty new at the forum so I'm posting ideas as they come incase a decent one comes around
uncommon is green
rare is blue color
how can miss now lol

ultrarare already annoying

no need add other popup msg -__-
it would be usefull but then we need a toggle on and off
(2017-02-18, 03:11 PM)jecklin Wrote: uncommon is green
rare is blue color
how can miss now lol

ultrarare already annoying

no need add other popup msg -__-
It was just a suggestion I'm aware of the colors and you know I occasionally skip it. Got it, it was a bad idea.
Looking for top-notch assistance with your assessments? Look no further! Our Assessment Help Australia service offers expert guidance to help you excel in your academic journey. From tailored support to timely delivery, we ensure you achieve the best results. Don’t stress over your assignments—get professional help and secure your success today!
Looking for top-notch assessment help in Australia? Look no further! Our expert team offers comprehensive support to ensure you ace your assignments. Whether you're struggling with complex topics or tight deadlines, we've got you covered with personalized solutions tailored to your needs. Boost your grades and achieve academic success with our reliable and professional assessment help services. Don't let stress get the better of you—get the best assessment help in Australia today! #AssessmentHelpAustralia #AcademicSuccess #ExpertSupport
Looking for top-notch assessment help in Australia? Look no further! Our expert team provides high-quality, reliable assistance tailored to your specific needs. Whether it's essays, reports, or any academic task, we've got you covered. Get the grades you deserve with our professional assessment help services. Don't stress over deadlines—contact us today and achieve academic success!
Looking for top-notch assessment help in Australia? Look no further! Our expert team provides personalized assistance to ensure you ace your assignments. Whether you're struggling with complex topics or tight deadlines, we've got you covered. Get the grades you deserve with our reliable and affordable assessment help services today! #AssessmentHelpAustralia #AcademicSuccess #ExpertAssistance
Need help with your assessment help in Australia? Our experienced team is here to provide you with the support you need to excel. From tackling difficult topics to meeting tight deadlines, we offer personalized and affordable assistance to help you achieve your academic goals. Trust us to help you succeed! #AssessmentHelpAustralia #AcademicSupport #ExpertAssistance