Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sahil Car and his abusive languages
I dont know who is Sahil Car but he is saying abusive languages to the players of the game. Those who have seen his abusing, they have blocked him. I want him to be permantently banned. Its a request from me to CeFurkan. I have the screenshots of his abusing.

Thumbnail(s)

(2015-04-26, 10:18 AM)Sombit Ganguly 10 Wrote: I dont know who is Sahil Car but he is saying abusive languages to the players of the game. Those who have seen his abusing, they have blocked him. I want him to be permantently banned. Its a request from me to CeFurkan. I have the screenshots of his abusing.

He's temp- banned for now. And if necessary he will be banned permanently.
(2015-04-26, 10:18 AM)Sombit Ganguly 10 Wrote: I dont know who is Sahil Car but he is saying abusive languages to the players of the game. Those who have seen his abusing, they have blocked him. I want him to be permantently banned. Its a request from me to CeFurkan. I have the screenshots of his abusing.

Me to dont know who he is but i am another proof that he used abusive languageAngry
(2015-04-26, 10:26 AM)Idrisgamer2 Wrote:

Me to dont know who he is but i am another proof that he used abusive languageAngry
The screenshot is the proof
lol dnt know who is he but for sure not anupal
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2015-04-26, 02:37 PM)pratham Wrote: lol dnt know who is he but for sure not anupal
It was not Anupal because he was watching tv at the time of this abusive event

Well thank you pratham for trusting me
i'm another proof
You were also there Atharvaa898

The main proof is the screenshot.......................
some people just like to worry others and sahil is one of them
He came again to abuse and disturb others..............................Cef please ban him permanently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbnail(s)

There is no benefit of banning him as he can make another account to disturb others
Some people enjoy worrying about others, and Sahil is one of them.