Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reward Box Search Option
i believe their should be a reward box search option in the bazaar, trade, and profile pokemon set up screens because it will be way easier to search what other players have of reward box pokemon instead of clicking one by one and not even finding one until you've searched over 100 pokes lol. but hope everyone agrees if not still a good thought i believe. Smile
GhostJokerCoen
(2016-12-19, 01:51 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: i believe their should be a reward box search option in the bazaar, trade, and profile pokemon set up screens because it will be way easier to search what other players have of reward box pokemon instead of clicking one by one and not even finding one until you've searched over 100 pokes lol. but hope everyone agrees if not still a good thought i believe. Smile

there is already in the bazaar and trade, i actually asked it for the trade ages ago. But its a very good idea to add it to the players profile tho
For bazaar and trade, there are two ways I know of.

click the reward box checkbox
set all IVs to 27
there is no option for it yet i mean i want to be able to click buy pokemon from bazaar and search reward box just like you can for start, common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, legendary, shiny, mega, mega legend, mega shiny now i want reward box option thats what im Meaning lol and we dont have it yet
GhostJokerCoen
(2016-12-20, 05:36 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: there is no option for it yet i mean i want to be able to click buy pokemon from bazaar and search reward box just like you can for start, common, uncommon, rare, ultra rare, legendary, shiny, mega, mega legend, mega shiny now i want reward box option thats what im Meaning lol and we dont have it yet

yes we do have it for bazaar and trade, its that little box in the low right, like near the evs and ivs boxes
lol okay thanks daeva i never seen it cause its just all gray no color or nothing lol but now i know Smile
GhostJokerCoen
(2016-12-21, 02:03 PM)ghostjokercoen Wrote: lol okay thanks daeva i never seen it cause its just all gray no color or nothing lol but now i know Smile

you are welcome Smile