Poll: Should we remove struggle move from pvp and add a switching pokemon limit?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes remove struggle move but no switching limit
63.64%
No, dont remove struggle move
0%
Yes, remove struggle move and also add pokemon switching limit in pvp
36.36%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing struggle move from pvp
I think the topic  says it all
I would like to suggest that struggle move should be removed from pvp.
The reason is when at end its walls vs walls or wall vs tank ,  it gets never ending so best is pokemons faints when pp end

U all can say that its a  draw so we should keep struggle maybe but thing is all draws cant be done
If players  keep getting same result its best to have something  that can make a decision

Also yea switching pokemona limit can be make maybe like 50 switching  per pvp battle or so.
yaa somewhere struggle is creating struggle for me 

agree 

but i love this move 
Not really never ending; after 500 moves, the challenger will lose. So there won't be a draw. (But I am not sure if it will be a draw, when both teams faint?)

Yeah, removing Struggle from PvP will put to an end of pesky challengers who refuse to admit defeat, and makes them lose faster.

Switching monsters could be countered with either using a monster with blocking move or perhaps even something with very high dmg output.

But instead of switching limit, I suggest that switched monster must use at least 1 move before being allowed to be switched again.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
(2016-11-02, 01:30 PM)Mysterium Wrote: Not really never ending; after 500 moves, the challenger will lose. So there won't be a draw. (But I am not sure if it will be a draw, when both teams faint?)

Yeah, removing Struggle from PvP will put to an end of pesky challengers who refuse to admit defeat, and makes them lose faster.

Switching monsters could be countered with either using a monster with blocking move or perhaps even something with very high dmg output.

But instead of switching limit, I suggest that switched monster must use at least 1 move before being allowed to be switched again.

Thats also good idea that 1 move should be done atleast before switchin again
but i didn know after 500 turns challenger lose cuz it should not be like it

Yea if both team faint it s a draw

But it should be after 500 turns challenger   loses cuz then all will say we dont  challenge and other person to send pvp
So no1 will want  to bechallenger i guess
i agree struggle has to be removed
i hate that move
well if struggle is removed wall with high pp moves like slaking would be bulked whereas the wall with low pp moves like lugia would be nerfed when we buff it in pvp.
however i do agree that struggle move should be removed because in wall vs tank or wall vs wall its so annoying and yields no result .
also talking about maximum limit for switching poke in pvp i don't think it needed because there are moves like mean look , block , etc which prevents foe to switch poke.
again we know very few ppl know how to controls moves in elo when defending point
so it becomes a like computer control pvp so its easy to loose the one way to win is blocking a wall poke by another wall poke for annoyance so struggle should be there
in short no struggle in pvp and no limit of swtching too
but in elo there should be random switch and struggle move too.
ya fighting wall pokemon is boring and do have fun
No matter what the agreement is, don't do it for m3o ^^'.
Afterall due to more  options on there, all of that ain't a problem.
On here :

Dunno, imo ending up wall vs wall in PvP is failed usage of Pokemon, but I can see the problem,  yet the struggle move is a neat thing.
That said tho, i didn't have to bother to with it a lot, so i cannot partake.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2016-11-02, 10:23 PM)Blau Wrote: No matter what the agreement is, don't do it for m3o ^^'.
Afterall due to more  options on there, all of that ain't a problem.
On here :

Dunno, imo ending up wall vs wall in PvP is failed usage of Pokemon, but I can see the problem,  yet the struggle move is a neat thing.
That said tho, i didn't have to bother to with it a lot, so i cannot partake.

Nah all things that happen here doesnt need to happen to m3o
And its not failed usage of poke its just smart and safe play by both but since u dont play or pvp here u might not understand

Thanx for posting though all opinions are appreciated
[-] The following 1 user Likes kunwarkharbanda's post:
  • kane001
why remove move?
how many struggle move?
can't only make struggle become not have effect in pvp? :p
yeah i got a trick to out wash struggle move problem Big Grin but still i think it should be removed.
(2016-11-05, 06:22 AM)jecklin Wrote: why remove move?
how many struggle move?
can't only make struggle become not have effect in pvp? :p

Its a move u get when all pp ends in pvp :p
Well, 9 are for removing Struggle from PvP, and nobody is against. Is it enough for CeF to make the change?
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
id like to see that change cause no point in struggling to win or lose lol
GhostJokerCoen
if we remove struggle move from PvP battles then what happens?

all pp ended team loses?
(2016-12-30, 08:55 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: if we remove struggle move from PvP battles then what happens?

all pp ended team loses?

no that pokemon faints only 

so dialga vs giratina \

if dialga pp ended dialga faints so player will choose next pokemon
(2016-12-30, 08:55 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: if we remove struggle move from PvP battles then what happens?

all pp ended team loses?

If pp is 0 on one monster: monster faints.
If all monsters faint, team loses.
struggle move is removed from live pvp battles as requested
(2016-12-31, 01:22 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: struggle move is removed from live pvp battles as requested

thanks cef Big Grin
now pvp will be more effective and determining Big Grin
(2016-12-31, 01:22 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: struggle move is removed from live pvp battles as requested

thanx