Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recoil Damage Error
Bug 
I was trying to catch Beldum, and i switched in a Ghost type, the move did hit and immunity kicked in, yet the poke took recoil damage. I am sure also the recoil damage gets voided when an attack is block via immunity, do not know if it is the same with other recoil moves. Bellow is an example of what i mean.

I was goin to post it in the bug report, but it is closed so no one can post in that section. Also did not know if it belonged in the Move section of this part in the forums, Forum admin or CM can move it if needed.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
(2014-09-30, 11:13 PM)ANIKI Wrote: I was trying to catch Beldum, and i switched in a Ghost type, the move did hit and immunity kicked in, yet the poke took recoil damage. I am sure also the recoil damage gets voided when an attack is block via immunity, do not know if it is the same with other recoil moves. Bellow is an example of what i mean.

I was goin to post it in the bug report, but it is closed so no one can post in that section. Also did not know if it belonged in the Move section of this part in the forums, Forum admin or CM can move it if needed.

Sableye has Radation It Damanges A pokemon after it attack which made Beldum Faint so its not an Error. Here Aniki is part of your screen shot I am talking about.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
good eye legend
Darn, why do i keep forgetting that factor, then it is all my fault for not remembering it's ability set x( mha bad, this thread can be closed or deleted.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
(2014-10-01, 01:39 AM)ANIKI Wrote: Darn, why do i keep forgetting that factor, then it is all my fault for not remembering it's ability set x( mha bad, this thread can be closed or deleted.