Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yea so um... They are making a new power rangers movie xD Wonder how this one will go?

They should hire Michael Bay to direct it. Power Rangers has many explosions xD
I saw that on Facebook, they said they hired someone who helped on thor and i forget which director, the question is which season will they use for the movie. I have seen Power Rangers since they first aired, my favorite is the Zeo Rangers, and Lost Galaxy, as well as a few others which names i forget ATM.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
There are about... 50 generations of Power Rangers ._. There are so many.

They used the old old old mighty morphing rangers in the picture on Facebook.
Well we will find out if they decided on that one, also sad that the original Yellow Ranger is no longer alive, i actually would like to see in what direction they take it, and just hope it is not a flop.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UjdNuOm6ME

Here's a video about it.
Still doesn't seem to be a lot of info... Anyone know if its based on a "previous" team yet or not?

Also wondering if anyone knows the name of a specific series. Or if I'm thinking of something else entirely.
I remember one season based sometime in the far future. Humanity all but wiped out and living in specialized "dome" cities surrounded by vast deserts. The new team leader starts out in that desert as a vagrant hunting lost technology in the desert simply to try to survive, and recover his lost memories.

It was before Samurai, I know that much at least. Since I basically stopped watching after Mystic Force. It all but disappeared on most TV channels here after "Jetix" went off the air.
(2014-07-16, 04:48 PM)MalvagioDemente Wrote: There are about... 50 generations of Power Rangers ._. There are so many.

They used the old old old mighty morphing rangers in the picture on Facebook.

Like 60+ gens of rangers lol but what is the movie gonna be like? o.o
I was wondering if they would ever put every ranger in 1 movie xD
power rangers was more popular than pokemon when i was growing up Smile
The toppest of all Kek's. I tip my fedora.
indeed
lol i was watching them when i was a kid Big Grin
the first green ranger does mma now. coming to think of it i think power rangers was kind of racist they put the black guy in the black suit & Asian girl in the yellow suit.                                                          just looked it up this explains everything                                           https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=118&v=iauXlvyjrfs                       on that note i'm looking forward to see the new movie should be good with all the better special effects they have now  Big Grin
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-11, 09:16 PM)subject zero Wrote: the first green ranger does mma now. coming to think of it i think power rangers was kind of racist they put the black guy in the black suit & Asian girl in the yellow suit.                                                          just looked it up this explains everything                                           https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=118&v=iauXlvyjrfs                       on that note i'm looking forward to see the new movie should be good with all the better special effects they have now  Big Grin
Yellow costumes for Asians started with Bruce Lee Big Grin
Lol my childhood program