Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(This was inspired by a roleplay I made on another form)
     Today, food seems scarce. The Pokémon of Pokét are dying everyday from starvation. What have they done to stop it? Their once united natoin of The mountain's region, islands region, cemetery region, and plains region have now split. They now have separate clans. You may not officially choose which clan you are a part of until you are 14-15. Every year they take the Pokémon from each clan that have reached this age and force them to pick their desired clan.
     If you choose Pokét mountains, you choose to live under Lugia's authority. Lugia is generally kind but strict. Getting in trouble sets him off easily and may get you hydropumped in the face. He doesn't kick anyone out very easily though. Really the only way to be kicked out here is to not earn points for several weeks. The Pokémon in Pokét mountains believe in working hard and always helping others.
     Chooseing Pokét plains lets you live under the rule of Dialga. Dialga believe in great knowledge. Anyone joining will be kicked out if they are caught braking the simplest rule. Dialga doesn't have a bad temper though and is a very serene ruler.
     If you choose Cemetery, you choose to live by Darkrai's rules. Darkrai cares nothing for the safety ofothers. He'll let you brake any rule. But he only respects dark and/or ghost types. He pushes all of his clan members to the limit. He believes they should be brave, almost fearless.
     If one so chooses the the Islands they chose to live by Palkia's rules. Palkia is also low tempered like his brother Dialga. He is very strict on lies. He is specially trained to know a lie from a truth.
     If a clan isn't chosen, or you are kicked out, you will be clanless. They will throw you to Giratina in the destortion world. No one knows what it's like there. Besides the ones stuck there for eternity.
     What do you do in these clans? What is your goal? When you join a guild they force you in to dungeons and make you race through them. The first place winners get ten points. Second place get five. Third place get one and the rest are out of luck. Every year they hold twenty of these challenges, each clan having one winner. At the end of the year when all twenty competitions are done, they take the hiest scoring Pokémon from each clan and have them fight. The winner of the competition gets fed for the rest of the year with no worries.
     You are one of these Pokémon choosing a new clan. Do you choose choose Pokét Mountains, Plains, Cemetery, or Islands? It is all up to you. But you must know... Once you've chosen there's no going back. If you choose to separate from your family, you can't go back to them!

You get a paper in the mail that says:
     It is time young one, for you to become an adult. You must participate in the choosing ceremony for your clan, Mountains, Plains, Cemetery, or Islands. Please fill out this application and be at Xenon City by tomorrow morning.
Name:
Species(What Pokémon are you?):
Gender(Male, Female?):
Age(14-15):
History:
Personality:
Other:
We look foreward
------------------------------------------
(Notes: I didn't put level, ability, or moveset in the application. Levels won't effect your performance in thir rp, i'd like it better if we find out your ability within the rp, also Pokémon are able to learn their whole move list without forgetting any. also, you may have your character use at least one move that they can't normally use or have a delta species (with moves that are of a hole different type)
Rules:
  1. No Godmoding! (Making your character ammune to anything, taking over other's characters etc.)
  2. Relationships are allowed, but nothing beyond hugging and kissing plz
  3. Make sure your grammer is okay and not ok (did you get what I did? never mind...)
  4. No legendaries, the leaders are legendary because they are npc and leaders
  5. No restrictions on how many characters you may have.
  6. Put any out of character text in OOC: then BIC: when you're done!
  7. Put "I will survive" in the other section in your rp to join.
  8. Have fun OE and don't be hoodlums
Reserved for things

Reserved for more things
[Image: 10253956_1546280608934858_67798462343521...2906910f0a]
(2014-10-21, 07:12 PM)SereneFamily14 Wrote: (This was inspired by a roleplay I made on another form)
     Today, food seems scarce. The Pokémon of Pokét are dying everyday from starvation. What have they done to stop it? Their once united natoin of The mountain's region, islands region, cemetery region, and plains region have now split. They now have separate clans. You may not officially choose which clan you are a part of until you are 14-15. Every year they take the Pokémon from each clan that have reached this age and force them to pick their desired clan.
     If you choose Pokét mountains, you choose to live under Lugia's authority. Lugia is generally kind but strict. Getting in trouble sets him off easily and may get you hydropumped in the face. He doesn't kick anyone out very easily though. Really the only way to be kicked out here is to not earn points for several weeks. The Pokémon in Pokét mountains believe in working hard and always helping others.
     Chooseing Pokét plains lets you live under the rule of Dialga. Dialga believe in great knowledge. Anyone joining will be kicked out if they are caught braking the simplest rule. Dialga doesn't have a bad temper though and is a very serene ruler.
     If you choose Cemetery, you choose to live by Darkrai's rules. Darkrai cares nothing for the safety ofothers. He'll let you brake any rule. But he only respects dark and/or ghost types. He pushes all of his clan members to the limit. He believes they should be brave, almost fearless.
     If one so chooses the the Islands they chose to live by Palkia's rules. Palkia is also low tempered like his brother Dialga. He is very strict on lies. He is specially trained to know a lie from a truth.
     If a clan isn't chosen, or you are kicked out, you will be clanless. They will throw you to Giratina in the destortion world. No one knows what it's like there. Besides the ones stuck there for eternity.
     What do you do in these clans? What is your goal? When you join a guild they force you in to dungeons and make you race through them. The first place winners get ten points. Second place get five. Third place get one and the rest are out of luck. Every year they hold twenty of these challenges, each clan having one winner. At the end of the year when all twenty competitions are done, they take the hiest scoring Pokémon from each clan and have them fight. The winner of the competition gets fed for the rest of the year with no worries.
     You are one of these Pokémon choosing a new clan. Do you choose choose Pokét Mountains, Plains, Cemetery, or Islands? It is all up to you. But you must know... Once you've chosen there's no going back. If you choose to separate from your family, you can't go back to them!

You get a paper in the mail that says:
     It is time young one, for you to become an adult. You must participate in the choosing ceremony for your clan, Mountains, Plains, Cemetery, or Islands. Please fill out this application and be at Xenon City by tomorrow morning.
Name:
Species(What Pokémon are you?):
Gender(Male, Female?):
Age(14-15):
History:
Personality:
Other:
We look foreward
(Notes: I didn't put level, ability, or moveset in the application. Levels won't effect your performance in thir rp, i'd like it better if we find out your ability within the rp, also Pokémon are able to learn their whole move list without forgetting any. also, you may have your character use at least one move that they can't normally use or have a delta species (with moves that are of a hole different type)
Rules:
  1. No Godmoding! (Making your character ammune to anything, taking over other's characters etc.)
  2. Relationships are allowed, but nothing beyond hugging and kissing plz
  3. Make sure your grammer is okay and not ok (did you get what I did? never mind...)
  4. No legendaries, the leaders are legendary because they are npc and leaders
  5. No restrictions on how many characters you may have.
  6. Put any out of character text in OOC: then BIC: when you're done!
  7. Put "I will survive" in the other section in your rp to join.
  8. Have fun OE and don't be hoodlums

this pokemonpets is the best game everBig Grin
haribol
Name: Athena
Species(What Pokémon are you?):Umbreon
Gender(Male, Female?):Female
Age(14-15):15
History: Living in the Plains her whole life,Athena grew up a adventureous,reckless eevee. Over time she grew up and decided where she wanted to go...
Personality:Reckless,Brave
Other:She's oddly colored (Her eyes are golden and rings are a maroon color) and she has a spiked wristband on her left paw.
Name: Derpy Hooves
Species(What Pokémon are you?):Rapidash
Gender(Male, Female?):female
Age(14-15):14
History: Her real name used to be Ditzy Doo until a bunch of other pokemon teased her because af her looks(you will see why).
Personality:Clumsy, kind, and loves muffins.
Other: her eyes are derpy and she has a periwinkle colored coat. also her mane is the color of custard. and for some reason she was born a dark type... nobody knows why but they think her father was an umbreon the dark type eevee, and her mother was a rapidash...
I will survive!
(2015-08-18, 06:17 PM)SirBrony Wrote: Name: Derpy Hooves
History: Her real name used to be Ditzy Doo until a bunch of other pokemon teased her because af her looks(you will see why).
Other: her eyes are derpy and she has a periwinkle colored coat. also her mane is the color of custard. and for some reason she was born a dark type... nobody knows why but they think her father was an umbreon the dark type eevee, and her mother was a rapidash...
I will survive!

this was made by my other account! i just created this account today so i am using this account from now on and this is my idea so ill use it for this account!

Name: Derpy Hooves
I will survive!

btw im not lying
omg can I take part in it ^-<
I created this with my other account! Since I just made this account today, I'll be using it going forward, and since this was my idea, I'll use it for this account. basketball stars