Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pokemon trading/selling
Hey guys post the pokemon you want to trade or sell in the comments below. This is to help find you someone to trade with and make it just a little bit easier on yourself. This is also great for all the new players joining who need to get rid of pokes no one seems to want to help find a nice buyer. This service is now running again
(2015-02-07, 03:26 AM)Whistling lols Wrote: Hey guys post the pokemon you want to trade or sell in the comments below. This is to help find you someone to trade with and make it just a little bit easier on yourself. This is also great for all the new players joining who need to get rid of pokes no one seems to want to help find a nice buyer

i want sell my heatran 3mil each legend
gratina 4mil
idk if this service is still available, but if it is, I am looking for starters I do not have and offering greninja, frogadier, and froakie for them. (1 to 1 trades)
i m trade my mega-aggron for 10m gold + dialga +mewtwo
this is my pokemon :
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserPokem...?ID=650304

so guys lets trade .
ABHAY SENGAR
2 legends lvl 100 for sale at store each for 10m : xerneas , mesprit , who is interested ask me 4 there details page Wink
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
xernes im intrested in
I don't know where to find advice on how to sell pokemon, even the right price.

My Drowzee is worth 3,000 gold. He is caught inside a Pokeball, has an Adamant nature. The IVs are 13 for HP, 28 for Attack, 19 for Defense, 23 for Special Attack, 11 for Special Defense, and 21 for Speed. His Hidden power type is Dragon. And he's level 6.

Now tell me, what is this really worth?

And tell me about additional gold like IVs, depending how rare it is, captured by a specific Pokeball, and level.

And do not show me a link yet, because I can't reply that for now.
(2015-07-04, 01:30 PM)Bigpokemonfan Wrote: I don't know where to find advice on how to sell pokemon, even the right price.

My Drowzee is worth 3,000 gold. He is caught inside a Pokeball, has an Adamant nature. The IVs are 13 for HP, 28 for Attack, 19 for Defense, 23 for Special Attack, 11 for Special Defense, and 21 for Speed. His Hidden power type is Dragon. And he's level 6.

Now tell me, what is this really worth?

And tell me about additional gold like IVs, depending how rare it is, captured by a specific Pokeball, and level.

And do not show me a link yet, because I can't reply that for now.
1.) Drowzee is common so not worth much
2.) Level is low so again not worth much
3.) It has the neutral nature so not any difference
4.) Attack and sp defense are also low so price is low and its not a megable so must be worth about 300 gold imo.

But since it is just a common you can find a better one if you want easily. Big Grin
???????
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-02-07, 04:57 AM)hendy sakti Wrote:
(2015-02-07, 03:26 AM)Whistling lols Wrote: Hey guys post the pokemon you want to trade or sell in the comments below. This is to help find you someone to trade with and make it just a little bit easier on yourself. This is also great for all the new players joining who need to get rid of pokes no one seems to want to help find a nice buyer

i want sell my heatran 3mil each legend
gratina 4mil

shiny shuckel
selling legends 3 mill each

I WANT TO SELL THIS FOR 40 MIL GOLD.

https://www.pokemonpets.com/seeuserpokemondetails.aspx?id=1008961
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
i want to get a grentoxic! its one of the new fusion pokemon that they just added today! i will trade anything except my team and my starter cuz i cant trade that! plz reply if you have one and want to trade it!
Hey how much gold I can get for this Reward Box Pokemon:
- Common: Vivillon, Heliolisk
- Rare: Noivern
- Legendary: Kyurem-Black