Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Poke-high school story
Chapter 1
Emma woke up feeling cold, Smelling dust causing her to sneeze, hearing traffic noises and seeing spider webs everywhere. "Well it's a stage of moving to a new city.." She thought "I better take a shower!" She took her phone playing "Smooth Criminal" While taking a shower. However she fell asleep in shower dreaming about Michael jackson "Good luck at school Emma!" He said tousling her hair "What the heck is happening?" She thought "I didn't even get to school yet! I was still in.." Emma's eyes suddenly widened then she woke up "Shoot! What time is it?!" She yelled looking at the time "7:45?! I'm practically late for breakfast!" She quickly rushed breakfast and getting her clothes on. She wore a uniform. She didn't need to but it was her choice. She then ran to school. She bumped into someone feeling something soft "oops!" She said noticing she had her hand in a guys hair. She saw a Umbreon near him "Cute umbreon!" She said petting it on the head. "Thanks I groom it every week." Nathaniel said. {To be continued}
{Continued} Emma walked into class about to open the doorknob "Ok.. Just be cool." She thought She is always late for her first day of school so she becomes embarrassed. She opened the door and saw a brown haired guy a couch and a desk the guy looked to old to be a student. She looked above her and saw the sign "Teachers lounge" It did make sense since classrooms can't be that nice. She took the note out of her backpack looking at what room number she was in. She was in room number 214, "Ok.. So.. 5 steps north and 2 steps west" she said She then went into the classroom and sat down "You must be the new student." The teacher said "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked "N-no thanks.." She said. She saw a red headed guy reading a magazine putting it down looking at her. He has a dull face, he wasn't smiling at all . A girl put her arms on her desk "So..What weak pokemon do you have?" She asked "Um..I don't have any pokemon.." Emma said "Amber! What did I tell you about bothering other people?!" Nathaniel yelled "FINE! BUT I'LL TELL MOM AND DAD THAT YOUR GETTING IN MY BUSINESS!" Amber yelled "Amber I am sick of your childish acts!" Nathaniel said "Humph!" Amber said turning away from him. "Now that that is finished..What pokemon is this?" The teacher asked Emma and Kim raised her hand "Kim?" The teacher said "Of course that's a Arceus." Kim said "Correct!" The teacher said "But what kind of Arceus?" "Oh.. uh.." Kim said remembering she didn't study about Arceus types Emma raised their hand without knowing "Uh..Fairy?" She said "No. But good guess! The eyes are pink and it does seem like it's fairy but it's poison." Emma and Kim tilt their heads and said "Ohhh Now I see it!"{To be continued}
{Continued} Emma walked into the school smelling something bad "Yuck! WHATS THAT HORRIBLE SMELL?!" She exclaimed the principle said in the microphone "One of the bathroom toilets flooded and the water got into the hallway." "That terrible!.. WAIT!" Emma said, She looked inside her locker hoping the water didn't get on her Michael Jackson blanket "phew.." She sighed in relief. She put the blanket back in he locker and left, But she didn't notice that Amber Li and Charlotte was there they brought the school reporter too "See Peggy? I told you this will be a hot scoop!" Amber said "Amber..I should listen to you more often! With this story the newspaper will be more popular!" Peggy said "I wonder what other secrets she has.." Peggy said "You should totally spy on her at home!" Amber said . Once Emma got home she went to sleep right away with her blanket Peggy was spying on her "Snorlax! Get a closer look!"She said releasing snorlax out of her pokeball but snorlax weighed a ton so it came crashing down her bedroom. She suddenly woke up "WHY IS THERE A SNORLAX ON MY BED?!" She yelled "Shoot.. I should've thought that would happen.." Peggy said{To be continued}
{Continued} Emma saw someone out of her window "Hey who's that?" She said to herself. She opened the windows and saw no one there. "Hmm..?" She was confused. She went to the roof, when Peggy least expected it Emma gave her a glare. Peggy was turned around so she didn't see Emma."You have some explaining to do." Emma said. Peggy was startled and turned around "oops..." She said "This isn't my house?..." Later, Peggy ended up explaining everything to Emma and said it was Amber's fault for telling her to spy on Emma. "I have another thing coming for Amber.." Emma said. The next day, Peggy found out a big secret about Amber and put it in the newspaper. Amber was not a natural blonde! She was naturally a brown headed girl. Emma laughed when it was in the newspaper.{End of chapter}
Dream Come true series
Emma was excited, There was a new student in the classroom. He walked in blushing "Welcome to our classroom." Mr.Fariaze said "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He said "Umm..Just only my name.." He said "Hi..My name is Michael Jackson.." Michael said "Hi Michael!" The whole class said waving with a smile on their face "Your seat is right there." Mr.Fariaze said pointing behind Emma's seat "Hi, I'm Emma!" She said to Michael when he took his seat "I'm Michael, It's very nice to meet you." He said "Thanks, It's nice to meet you too." She said "Hey, Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" She asked "Sure I'd love too! As long as I don't have to eat too much meat!" He said Emma chuckled a bit "Your funny!" She said "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Emma asked "I wanna become a singer." He said "No way! I want to too!" She said "Well.. I guess we have something in common." He said "Yeah..I guess so" She said. The teacher was finally teaching, And it soon became lunch time{To Be Continued}
{Continued} Emma sat next to Michael who was eating a mexican tortilla. She was smiling at him, He noticed after a few seconds "What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked "No, It's just that you seem so nice!" Emma said "Oh. Well you nice too!" He said "Thanks!" She said with a smile "So, Where were you born?"She asked "I was born in Gary, Indiana on August 29th 1998." He said "I was born in Methuen,Massachusetts on November 30th 1999" She said "Do you have any siblings?" He asked "Yes I do I have 2 Lysander and Leigh" She said "How many do you have?" she asked "I have 9 La Toya, Tito,Jackie,Janet,Rebbie,Jermaine,Randy,Marlon and Joh'Vonnie."He said. The bell rang and it was time for recess.Emma didn't feel like playing so she just drew with Michael by her side. "Wow, your a good drawer."Michael said "Thanks." She said "No problem" he said. After school Emma walked home, But she was late. "Emma, Why are you late?" Her big brother Leigh asked "I'm late?.." She asked looking at the time on her phone she stood silently for a moment "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'M ONLY 5 MINUTES LATE! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M 3 HOURS LATE!" She yelled at him "Your still late.." "What were you even doing?" He asked{To Be Continued}
{Continued} "I was at the beach with Michael." She said "Oh,ok.." Leigh said. Emma went upstairs and went to sleep.The day after, she went into the classroom and met a very sweet girl named Violette. She had the nicest purple hair you can imagine and she was a good drawer too! Emma thinks they're gonna become good friends.{To Be Continued}
{Continued} "Hey Michael.." Emma said looking tired "Whoah, What happened?" Michael asked "I didn't sleep at all studying for the test." Emma said "Your hair's all messed up too!" He said "Huh? Oh..It was the weather." She said "Well.. At least you still have your smile and that's all that matters." Michael said. Emma searched through her backpack, finding the picture day flyer in her backpack. "OH NO! IT'S TODAY!" She yelled "I look like a total mess!" "What will make you feel better?" Michael asked "A hug from a friend." She said. Emma and Michael then hugged. "Well.. I did meet this girl, She liked fashion and she carries a lot of hair supplies.Maybe she can fix you up if you want?" He asked "OMG! YES YES! THANK YOU MICHAEL!" Emma said hugging him one more time. "There she is." Michael said with her coming over "Hi Mi--.." she said with her jaw dropping. "Whoah! Fashion emergency girl..I'll take care of you!" She said walking her to the bathroom "Thanks, What's your name?" Emma asked "I'm Rosalaya and I have a boyfriend named Leigh Ainsworth" She said "Wait--Leigh Ainsworth? The guy who owned the shop?" Emma asked "Yeah! You know him?" She asked "Yes! He's my brother!" Emma said "Oh..Your his sister he was talking about?" She said "Yeah? I guess so." She said.{To Be Continued}
After Rosalaya did her hair she had the best school picture. Once Emma got home her aunt asked her a question. "So...I heard that you have prom night next week" She said "Yeah..And..?" Emma said "Who are you going with?" Her aunt asked. Emma turned as red as a tomato once she said that. She went to her back pack to go take out her list of who she wanted to go with. She noticed she only written one name over and over again "Michael" She read quietly "So.. Who?" She asked "Well..There's a guy in my class I like more than a friend but..I don't want to take the risk of our relationship so.." Emma said "I'll just go alone." She ran up to her room thinking about him then fell asleep. The next day she went to school and went up to michael "I'm gonna do it.." Emma thought "Yes Emma?" He said after she tapped him "Um.. Are you going to prom?" Emma asked "Yeah." he said "Do you have a date?" She asked "Yeah. I'm going with Kesha." He said "Oh, Ok just asking." Emma said.{To Be continued}
Nathaniel looked at Emma meeting her at her locker. "Do you want to go to the dance with me?" He asked "No.." She said "I'm waiting for Michael, But he already has one so I'm going solo." She said "What?" He said "YOU WANTED TO GO WITH MICHAEL?!" he yelled As he took an hour explaining why he thinks she shouldn't go with him. "And finally..He doesn't grow up! He's trying to be a child!" He said "Yeah..Uhh huh.." Emma said "Everybody grows up! END OF STORY! Growing up and being an adult is fun!" He said "WHOAH! HOLD THE PHONE!" Emma said "It's better being a child then an adult.." Emma said "I still want to be one." she said. The bell rang Interrupting what Nathaniel was going to say. After school Emma was putting on make up and trying out prom dresses. She found the perfect one, It was a blue long dress with a short train. It had white sparkles and some ruffles at the waste. She saw a girl in the gym hanging up the decorations. "Who are you?" Emma asked "I'm Jessica!" She said "Have you seen Thorton? He's irresistible!" She yelled. Emma noticed she was hanging up Pokemon decorations. "Um..Jessica I think that is ruining the mood.." Emma said "I'd like to see you do better.." Jessica said "Ok!" Emma said hanging up some romantic decorations "WOW! This is much better!" Jessica said "There's somebody I want you to meet.." She said. She took out to pokeballs and two pokemon came out. A gliscor and A Gallade. "Hi.." Emma said. When prom was finished they went out the door with their dates. Emma was sitting on the chair crying with mascara running down her eyes. "Hey..Are you ok?" Michael asked "No..I didn't have a date to prom" She said "I know you wanted to go with me.." He said "Yeah.." She said. Michael Held her hand "May I have this dance?" He asked. "Yes.." Emma said getting up. He played a song on his phone that he recorded himself. "Just the other night..I thought I heard you cry.." The song said. Together they danced until it was time to go home.{To Be Continued}
[Image: 2gtajye.png]
guys, this is an intresting story. i also thanked her
nice story emma
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Thumbs Up 
Emma this story is fantastic

By Malachi/Glaceon
Thanks for the comments guys~ Also there is going to be a new series!
The Dream come true series Big Grin No..Wishing for it now it's not gonna come true >:3 Mwahaha But it is gonna come out today so wait~ :3 I shall post it somewhere around 1 ish... Anyways Peace out!~<3
(2015-09-30, 01:39 AM)my1Emma Wrote: Chapter 1
Emma woke up feeling cold, Smelling dust causing her to sneeze, hearing traffic noises and seeing spider webs everywhere. "Well it's a stage of moving to a new city.." She thought "I better take a shower!" She took her phone playing "Smooth Criminal" While taking a shower. However she fell asleep in shower dreaming about Michael jackson "Good luck at school Emma!" He said tousling her hair "What the heck is happening?" She thought "I didn't even get to school yet! I was still in.." Emma's eyes suddenly widened then she woke up "Shoot! What time is it?!" She yelled looking at the time "7:45?! I'm practically late for breakfast!"  She quickly rushed breakfast and getting her clothes on. She wore a uniform. She didn't need to but it was her choice. She then ran to school. She bumped into someone feeling something soft "oops!" She said noticing she had her hand in a guys hair. She saw a Umbreon near him "Cute umbreon!" She said petting it on the head. "Thanks I groom it every week." Nathaniel said. {To be continued}
{Continued} Emma walked into class about to open the doorknob "Ok.. Just be cool." She thought She is always late for her first day of school so she becomes embarrassed. She opened the door and saw a brown haired guy a couch and a desk the guy looked to old to be a student. She looked above her and saw the sign "Teachers lounge" It did make sense since classrooms can't be that nice. She took the note out of her backpack looking at what room number she was in. She was in room number 214, "Ok.. So.. 5 steps north and 2 steps west" she said She then went into the classroom and sat down "You must be the new student." The teacher said "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He asked "N-no thanks.." She said. She saw a red headed guy reading a magazine putting it down looking at her. He has a dull face, he wasn't smiling at all . A girl put her arms on her desk "So..What weak pokemon do you have?" She asked "Um..I don't have any pokemon.." Emma said "Amber! What did I tell you about bothering other people?!" Nathaniel yelled "FINE! BUT I'LL TELL MOM AND DAD THAT YOUR GETTING IN MY BUSINESS!" Amber yelled "Amber I am sick of your childish acts!" Nathaniel said "Humph!" Amber said turning away from him. "Now that that is finished..What pokemon is this?" The teacher asked Emma and Kim raised her hand "Kim?" The teacher said "Of course that's a Arceus." Kim said "Correct!" The teacher said "But what kind of Arceus?" "Oh.. uh.." Kim said remembering she didn't study about Arceus types Emma raised their hand without knowing "Uh..Fairy?" She said "No. But good guess! The eyes are pink and it does seem like it's fairy but it's poison." Emma and Kim tilt their heads and said "Ohhh Now I see it!"{To be continued}
{Continued} Emma walked into the school smelling something bad "Yuck! WHATS THAT HORRIBLE SMELL?!" She exclaimed the principle said in the microphone "One of the bathroom toilets flooded and the water got into the hallway." "That terrible!.. WAIT!" Emma said, She looked inside her locker hoping the water didn't get on her Michael Jackson blanket "phew.." She sighed in relief. She put the blanket back in he locker and left, But she didn't notice that Amber Li and Charlotte was there they brought the school reporter too "See Peggy? I told you this will be a hot scoop!" Amber said "Amber..I should listen to you more often! With this story the newspaper will be more popular!" Peggy said "I wonder what other secrets she has.." Peggy said "You should totally spy on her at home!" Amber said . Once Emma got home she went to sleep right away with her blanket Peggy was spying on her "Snorlax! Get a closer look!"She said releasing snorlax out of her pokeball but snorlax weighed a ton so it came crashing down her bedroom. She suddenly woke up "WHY IS THERE A SNORLAX ON MY BED?!" She yelled "Shoot.. I should've thought that would happen.." Peggy said{To be continued}
{Continued} Emma saw someone out of her window "Hey who's  that?" She said to herself. She opened the windows and saw no one there. "Hmm..?" She was confused. She went to the roof, when Peggy least expected it Emma gave her a glare. Peggy was turned around so she didn't see Emma."You have some explaining to do." Emma said. Peggy was startled and turned around "oops..." She said "This isn't my house?..." Later, Peggy ended up explaining everything to Emma and said it was Amber's fault for telling her to spy on Emma. "I have another thing coming for Amber.." Emma said. The next day, Peggy found out a big secret about Amber and put it in the newspaper. Amber was not a natural blonde! She was naturally a brown headed girl. Emma laughed when it was in the newspaper.{End of chapter}

emma this is so good
Good news everybody! A part of the new dream come true Series is out! :3
Let's get this series started!!
[Image: Zv8ybza.gif]
(2015-10-11, 04:57 PM)my1Emma Wrote: Good news everybody! A part of the new dream come true Series is out! :3
Let's get this series started!!
[Image: Zv8ybza.gif]

Emma this is good like so good mj in it is so 10/10
HeartHeartSleepySleepyWinkWink good...so good, this is good
Hi emma, i like this story, its almost a chapter of a novel lol. It was very entertaining, and i enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
Good news everyone! A new part of the Dream Come true series is out and running!
[Image: CxqyrWG.gif]
(2015-10-12, 05:47 PM)my1Emma Wrote: Good news everyone! A new part of the Dream Come true series is out and running!
[Image: CxqyrWG.gif]

omg emma ;-; this made me so emotional
Th-thortons in this series. I mean thanks for putting me in the series. also thanks for making myboys be in there too.
(2015-09-30, 01:39 AM)my1Emma Wrote: Chapter 1
Emma woke up feeling cold, Smelling dust causing her to sneeze, hearing traffic noises and seeing spider webs everywhere. "Well it's a stage of moving to a new city.." She thought "I better take a shower!" She took her phone playing "Smooth Criminal" While taking a shower. However she fell asleep in shower dreaming about Michael jackson "Good luck at school Emma!" He said tousling her hair "What the heck is happening?" She thought "I didn't even get to school yet! I was still in.." Emma's eyes suddenly widened then she woke up "Shoot! What time is it?!" She yelled looking at the time "7:45?! I'm practically late for breakfast!"  She quickly rushed breakfast and getting her clothes on. She wore a uniform. She didn't need to but it was her choice. She then ran to school. She bumped into someone feeling something soft "oops!" She said noticing she had her hand in a guys hair. She saw a Umbreon near him "Cute umbreon!" She said petting it on the head. "Thanks I groom it every week." Nathaniel said. {To be continued}
{Continued} Emma saw someone out of her window "Hey who's  that?" She said to herself. She opened the windows and saw no one there. "Hmm..?" She was confused. She went to the roof, when Peggy least expected it Emma gave her a glare. Peggy was turned around so she didn't see Emma."You have some explaining to do." Emma said. Peggy was startled and turned around "oops..." She said "This isn't my house?..." Later, Peggy ended up explaining everything to Emma and said it was Amber's fault for telling her to spy on Emma. "I have another thing coming for Amber.." Emma said. The next day, Peggy found out a big secret about Amber and put it in the newspaper. Amber was not a natural blonde! She was naturally a brown headed girl. Emma laughed when it was in the newspaper.{End of chapter}
Dream Come true series
Emma was excited, There was a new student in the classroom. He walked in blushing "Welcome to our classroom." Mr.Fariaze said "Would you like to introduce yourself?" He said "Umm..Just only my name.." He said "Hi..My name is Michael Jackson.." Michael said "Hi Michael!" The whole class said waving with a smile on their face "Your seat is right there." Mr.Fariaze said pointing behind Emma's seat "Hi, I'm Emma!" She said to Michael when he took his seat "I'm Michael, It's very nice to meet you." He said "Thanks, It's nice to meet you too." She said "Hey, Do you want to sit with me at lunch?" She asked "Sure I'd love too! As long as I don't have to eat too much meat!" He said Emma chuckled a bit "Your funny!" She said "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Emma asked "I wanna become a singer." He said "No way! I want to too!" She said "Well.. I guess we have something in common." He said "Yeah..I guess so" She said. The teacher was finally teaching, And it soon became lunch time{To Be Continued}
{Continued} Emma sat next to Michael who was eating a mexican tortilla. She was smiling at him, He noticed after a few seconds "What? Do I have something on my face?" He asked "No, It's just that you seem so nice!" Emma said "Oh. Well you nice too!" He said "Thanks!" She said with a smile "So, Where were you born?"She asked "I was born in Gary, Indiana on August 29th 1998." He said "I was born in Methuen,Massachusetts on November 30th 1999" She said "Do you have any siblings?" He asked "Yes I do I have 2 Lysander and Leigh" She said "How many do you have?" she asked "I have 9 La Toya, Tito,Jackie,Janet,Rebbie,Jermaine,Randy,Marlon and Joh'Vonnie."He said. The bell rang and it was time for recess.Emma didn't feel like playing so she just drew with Michael by her side. "Wow, your a good drawer."Michael said "Thanks." She said "No problem" he said. After school Emma walked home, But she was late. "Emma, Why are you late?" Her big brother Leigh asked "I'm late?.." She asked looking at the time on her phone she stood silently for a moment "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I'M ONLY 5 MINUTES LATE! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M 3 HOURS LATE!" She yelled at him "Your still late.." "What were you even doing?" He asked{To Be Continued}
{Continued} "I was at the beach with Michael." She said "Oh,ok.." Leigh said. Emma went upstairs and went to sleep.The day after, she went into the classroom and met a very sweet girl named Violette. She had the nicest purple hair you can imagine and she was a good drawer too! Emma thinks they're gonna become good friends.{To Be Continued}
{Continued} "Hey Michael.." Emma said looking tired "Whoah, What happened?" Michael asked "I didn't sleep at all studying for the test." Emma said "Your hair's all messed up too!" He said "Huh? Oh..It was the weather." She said "Well.. At least you still have your smile and that's all that matters." Michael said. Emma searched through her backpack, finding the picture day flyer in her backpack. "OH NO! IT'S TODAY!" She yelled "I look like a total mess!" "What will make you feel better?" Michael asked "A hug from a friend." She said. Emma and Michael then hugged. "Well.. I did meet this girl, She liked fashion and she carries a lot of hair supplies.Maybe she can fix you up if you want?" He asked "OMG! YES YES! THANK YOU MICHAEL!" Emma said hugging him one more time. "There she is." Michael said with her coming over "Hi Mi--.." she said with her jaw dropping. "Whoah! Fashion emergency girl..I'll take care of you!" She said walking her to the bathroom "Thanks, What's your name?" Emma asked "I'm Rosalaya and I have a boyfriend named Leigh Ainsworth" She said "Wait--Leigh Ainsworth? The guy who owned the shop?" Emma asked "Yeah! You know him?" She asked "Yes! He's my brother!" Emma said "Oh..Your his sister he was talking about?" She said "Yeah? I guess so." She said.{To Be Continued}
After Rosalaya did her hair she had the best school picture. Once Emma got home her aunt asked her a question. "So...I heard that you have prom night next week" She said "Yeah..And..?" Emma said "Who are you going with?" Her aunt asked. Emma turned as red as a tomato once she said that. She went to her back pack to go take out her list of who she wanted to go with. She noticed she only written one name over and over again "Michael" She read quietly "So.. Who?" She asked "Well..There's a guy in my class I like more than a friend but..I don't want to take the risk of our relationship so.." Emma said "I'll just go alone." She ran up to her room thinking about him then fell asleep. The next day she went to school and went up to michael "I'm gonna do it.." Emma thought "Yes Emma?" He said after she tapped him "Um.. Are you going to prom?" Emma asked "Yeah." he said "Do you have a date?" She asked  "Yeah. I'm going with Kesha." He said "Oh, Ok just asking." Emma said.{To Be continued}
Nathaniel looked at Emma meeting her at her locker. "Do you want to go to the dance with me?" He asked "No.." She said "I'm waiting for Michael, But he already has one so I'm going solo." She said "What?" He said "YOU WANTED TO GO WITH MICHAEL?!" he yelled As he took an hour explaining why he thinks she shouldn't go with him. "And finally..He doesn't grow up! He's trying to be a child!" He said "Yeah..Uhh huh.." Emma said "Everybody grows up! END OF STORY! Growing up and being an adult is fun!" He said "WHOAH! HOLD THE PHONE!" Emma said "It's better being a child then an adult.." Emma said "I still want to be one." she said. The bell rang Interrupting what Nathaniel was going to say. After school Emma was putting on make up and trying out prom dresses. She found the perfect one, It was a blue long dress with a short train. It had white sparkles and some ruffles at the waste. She saw a girl in the gym hanging up the decorations. "Who are you?" Emma asked "I'm Jessica!" She said "Have you seen Thorton? He's irresistible!" She yelled. Emma noticed she was hanging up Pokemon decorations. "Um..Jessica I think that is ruining the mood.." Emma said "I'd like to see you do better.." Jessica said "Ok!" Emma said hanging up some romantic decorations "WOW! This is much better!" Jessica said "There's somebody I want you to meet.." She said. She took out to pokeballs and two pokemon came out. A gliscor and A Gallade. "Hi.." Emma said. When prom was finished they went out the door with their dates. Emma was sitting on the chair crying with mascara running down her eyes. "Hey..Are you ok?" Michael asked "No..I didn't have a date to prom" She said "I know you wanted to go with me.." He said "Yeah.." She said. Michael Held her hand "May I have this dance?" He asked. "Yes.." Emma said getting up.  He played a song on his phone that he recorded himself. "Just the other night..I thought I heard you cry.." The song said. Together they danced until it was time to go home.{To Be Continued}

That is amazing and very informative
That thread is awsome
I love this thread
i have read this thread thoroughly and it is amazing
Interesting story
Greetings! Crafting a proficient resume is a daunting task that requires careful attention. Seeking assistance from specialists who can provide guidance on writing a high-quality resume is advisable. Currently, I rely on cv editing service as they transformed my amateurish resume into a polished presentation for potential employers, ultimately leading me to secure a great job swiftly!