Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give players the ability to disclose their poke or keep your poke team hidden where others can't see them. Why is this a good idea or necessary, when forming a team to pvp...the other player can easily look and model their team to counter yours. So to make it more challenging, we should have the option to hide our team.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
Reason for this post: Curry's multi-billion gold worth team was beaten by a team worth less than 100million :/
(2015-11-23, 05:07 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: Reason for this post: Curry's multi-billion gold worth team was beaten by a team worth less than 100million :/

u bragging after i took out my sm vapo since u didn't want to battle it -.- then u took it to another lvl spying at my team Confused  forming a team to beat it then bragging after beating it smh. Also you cpu tested your team against mine twice to make sure, just saw that lol. Not even a real pvp team since all had 2x or 4x rock weakness n slow with no wall, just was bored n wanted to pvpCool so grats, go parade around with the win.

*Satra and Atharva only ppl I remember beating my real team, and u lost 2nd match after I made a proper team so ehh.
Still worth bragging Tongue Such investment should have been worth not dying to such common pokemons
And I never said anything about not wanting to battle the vapo
And welcome to pvping, a battle of pokemons. Please note that a victor should know both himself and his opponent. There shouldn't be anything to complain about. Battles and wars have always been this way, and pokemon battling doesn't need  to be much different.
(2015-11-23, 07:12 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: Still worth bragging Tongue Such investment should have been worth not dying to such common pokemons
And I never said anything about not wanting to battle the vapo
And welcome to pvping, a battle of pokemons. Please note that a victor should know both himself and his opponent. There shouldn't be anything to complain about. Battles and wars have always been this way, and pokemon battling doesn't need  to be much different.

lies lol u stated I have no poke to break through sm vapo so I might lose, then u decline match. Then I said i'll take it outSleepy
Still want this option to hide your team, you should have a skilled team to battle most teamDodgy without spying on other lol.
Lol, you could simply start pvp after setting new teams.
If that get's implemented, i wanna be allowed to turn of Robo PvP aswell.
(But since i had that convo with CeF already, i know it won't happen Big Grin )
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-23, 03:32 PM)Blau Wrote: Lol, you could simply start pvp after setting new teams.
If that get's implemented, i wanna be allowed to turn of Robo PvP aswell.
(But since i had that convo with CeF already, i know it won't happen Big Grin )

lol... sender of pvp have to wait for acceptance, so other person could do what u say ...if the sender tries to do what u suggest they might end up with the cpu making moves for u lol
That's why communication is a and o.
I hosted several tournies where that proven to be no problem.
Fairness is made by players Big Grin
P.s.: I agree on it tho.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-23, 04:46 PM)Blau Wrote: That's why communication is a and o.

yeah true but I like the mystery of fighting a unknown team, rarely check other team before a match.
(2015-11-23, 05:05 PM)currychicken Wrote:

yeah true but I like the mystery of fighting a unknown team, rarely check other team before a match.

Yes, like mentioned in the sleepers thread, surprise wins Wink
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-23, 05:20 PM)Blau Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 05:05 PM)currychicken Wrote:

Yes, like mentioned in the sleepers thread, surprise wins Wink

Coolyep