Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pichu buffs, double battles, and more
All or if not, most of these suggestions will make the game less true to the games, but it will fix some pet peeves of mine from the game or Pokemon Pets itself.
Idea 1: Pichu isn't really viable. Even when comparing it to the other baby Pokemon. Perhaps a slight upgrade to its defense and special defense would do fine. Also give it an ability to nuzzle opponents at level 30 or 35. 

Idea 2: Double battles. That is all.

Idea 3: As we all know, Plusle is just a slightly more powerful copy of Minun and Minun is just a slightly more defensive copy of Plusle. It's really just a mere "Do I like the color blue more or the color red more?" since their "differences" aren't noticable. how about  one of them have the better advantage? This probably won't work but who knows... Minun could have a way better speed than Plusle and a bigger possible moveset list giving it a bit more more fairy type moves and a water type move for the heck of it while Plusle gets to have a new electric type move and a new fire type move, also putting them together in a battle will make them resistant to ground type as a secondary special ability for Plus and Minus power. No more making fun of my Minun again!

Idea 4: Minigames. Sometimes I would get bored of catching them all in a region full of mazes and wonders for every Pokemon out there. But, I think it would be great to take a break a little (That isn't going outside and do stuff) and play with your Pokemons. Here are some of the Minigames I would like to see:

Speed: Determined by speed and the player's skills of tapping the right arrow key fast, Pokemon can be put together on a race track going against each other.  The faster Pokemon (Of course by their speed and the player's skills) the higher chance they will win. For a reward, they will either get a TM for one week or more money.

Defense/Sp. Defense:  A breakout type game where you launch your Pokemon and do what you will always do in Breakout. The better their defense the easier the game is.  The higher the level the faster the game gets. For a reward, the player gets 2 times the money of the level they lost at.

Idea 5: Fast travel, there is two blank spaces that have not been filled in yet, maybe one of them could be fast traveling where you can travel to whereever places you have been to previously. Clicking on a zone you have been to before will take you to that zone.
I will send a copy of this thread to Cefurkan who can answer and check on your ideas.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
we can do 1 and 3 tell me details what should be do to improve them

for 5 we already have fast travel what else u ask?

for 2 it is really hard to code

for 5 too much work for less outcome
(2015-10-29, 11:16 AM)(Edit 2016: Wow... Did I give myself time to read my posts? So much wrong in this post.)CeFurkan Wrote: we can do 1 and 3 tell me details what should be do to improve them

Pichu from the games is really defenseless. Possibly changing its defense and sp. defense stats to 18 and 37 respectively. Pikachu and Raichu's base stat for speed is ridiculous, Maybe a tad nerf to their speed by -5 each except Pichu is fine. Add any new attacks that it can learn by leveling up will also be great too. 

Add a Spike Ear Pichu that basically is a female only rare Pichu (Not as rare as shiny) but with much better stats. In the Nintendo game, I think Spike ears are the same only slightly altered stats but still unreliable. Here's how I think the Spike ear's stats should go:

HP: 30
Attack: 40
Defense: 30
Sp. Attack: 55
Sp. Def: 75
Speed: 40

So basically a more worthwhile but slower Pichu since she can't evolve. She also should be able to learn a couple fairy type moves at a level.
I also think there should be an Event only Pichu, Ukulele Pichus get their own attack called the Pichu/Ukulele rhythm. 50% chance of putting users to sleep 100% if the Pichu is strong against certain types. If the opponent is already at sleep, using the song again would take damage doubled the Ukulele Pichu's sp. attack. Their stats are the same as a usual Pichu except their Defense is 70 (Imagine them using their mini guitar as a shield) but their attack is 20.

Plusle and Minun are slightly different but mostly the same. Basically, I wanna see one of them have the obvious advantage over one another. If I had to choose who is generally better than who, it would be Minun.  Minun would be able to learn  a water or ice type move via leveling up, has a drastically better special and normal defense (Right now it's just slightly better. The same amount of Plusle's attack and special attack stat. Meh.), and a slightly better speed stat.

So here's how Minuns stats should go for me:

Hp: 60
Attack: 40
Defense: 65
Sp. Attack: 75
sp. Defense: 95
Speed: (Would also like to see Minun and Plusle's speed stats to go down a ton so...) 85
(2015-10-29, 11:16 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: we can do 1 and 3 tell me details what should be do to improve them

I don't see fast travel. Maybe you read wrong? Fast travel as in click on a zone to teleport there, much like in the Fallout games.
(2015-10-29, 09:57 PM)Minun Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 11:16 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: we can do 1 and 3 tell me details what should be do to improve them

I don't see fast travel. Maybe you read wrong? Fast travel as in click on a zone to teleport there, much like in the Fallout games.

it is fly maps

get a pokemon tha tknows fly to your team

click on that pokemon item in the game page and use fly
ok at this update as you suggested incoming changes

Pichu Defense and SpDefense increased slightly. Do a battle for update

Pichu-Spikyeared stats changed. Do a battle for update

Minun stats changed. Do a battle for update
Alright. This is really good. Sucks that Spike Ear's movepool is the same as a regular Pichu and Minun doesn't have any hidden "ice" moves (I think it's good. Maybe not to some others but a Blue electric type and ice and a red electric type with a  fire move is epic to me.) as long as the "Pikaclones" get any form of improvements as well as Minun and Plusle having some obvious first look advantages over one another, I am happy. 

Also is it just me or is the stat arrows for Minun the same as back when they had official stats?
Just wanna chime in again and would like to point out this: 

Speed: (Would also like to see Minun and Plusle's speed stats to go down a ton so...) 85

Here I wanted both of their speed to go down at the same time. So Plusle: 85 Minun: 85.

Sorry if I confused you to making Minun slower than Plusle but I suggested that they both remain the same compared to each other but dropped down by 10 (Plusle: 85 Minun: 85). At first I thought I wanted Minun to be slower back then since it was common practice to make defense types slower. I think it's a good difference but can you try updating Minun's speed to 90 instead of 85 in the next update? Sorry for confusing you back then. Unless making Minun's speed a lot slower than Plusle makes a good balance then fine.
(2016-02-19, 05:02 AM)Minun Wrote: Just wanna chime in again and would like to point out this: 

Here I wanted both of their speed to go down at the same time. So Plusle: 85 Minun: 85.

Sorry if I confused you to making Minun slower than Plusle but I suggested that they both remain the same compared to each other but dropped down by 10 (Plusle: 85 Minun: 85). At first I thought I wanted Minun to be slower back then since it was common practice to make defense types slower. I think it's a good difference but can you try updating Minun's speed to 90 instead of 85 in the next update? Sorry for confusing you back then. Unless making Minun's speed a lot slower than Plusle makes a good balance then fine.

so you say set both pokemon speed stats to 85 right?
(2016-02-21, 09:11 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 05:02 AM)Minun Wrote: Just wanna chime in again and would like to point out this: 

so you say set both pokemon speed stats to 85 right?

Yea