Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
okay okay i know this might be quite hard to do but i just got this idea that we can have a pokemon online card game.
if this would be illegal or something im sorry, but (if it is illegal) can we atleast have a online card game for the MONSTERMMORPG game? 
i know that in the pokemon website you can download the PTCG online but hey, you won't need to download or meet any of those requirements needed to play the game if we do this

I think that it will be really really cool if it works  Big Grin  
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

Too much effort

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
A complete kitchen, a laundry room, and windows facing in four directions, providing breathtaking views of Central Park and the city.
(2018-05-08, 01:16 PM)max riplion Wrote: okay okay i know this might be quite hard to do but i just got this idea that we can have a pokemon online card game.
if this would be illegal or something im sorry, but (if it is illegal) can we atleast have a online card game for the MONSTERMMORPG game? 
i know that in the pokemon website you can download the PTCG online but hey, you won't need to download or meet any of those requirements needed to play the game if we do this

I think that it will be really really cool if it works  Big Grin  

I'm a new player who has never played a Pokemon game before. I've played MTG and Yugi before. I downloaded PTCGO yesterday and finished the lesson. I enjoyed the game and decided to keep playing. I am unable to find my way around the game, though. Could you possibly offer me some tips? Exists a meta? What are the best boosters? Can you build a lot of decks without a life-threatening grind and play casually? How do things happen? Do you have rotations? What are some typical play techniques?

Please remember that you are speaking to a complete stranger on PTCGO, so thank you in advance.
Your idea of an online Pokémon card game or a similar version for MONSTERMMORPG sounds exciting! While creating a Pokémon-style card game might face legal challenges due to intellectual property rights, developing a unique card game for MONSTERMMORPG is a fantastic alternative. It would provide players with a fresh and engaging experience without the legal hurdles. Let's explore this idea further and see how we can make it a reality! ??
Bubble slides often attract a crowd of children, creating opportunities for social interaction and play. Children can take turns, race each other, or simply enjoy the experience together https://bestbubbleslides.com/, fostering social skills and cooperation.
(2018-05-08, 01:16 PM)max riplion Wrote: okay okay i know this might be quite hard to do but i just got this idea that we can have a pokemon online card game.

I think that it will be really really cool if it works  :D  

good one to play