Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
okay okay i know this might be quite hard to do but i just got this idea that we can have a pokemon online card game.
if this would be illegal or something im sorry, but (if it is illegal) can we atleast have a online card game for the MONSTERMMORPG game? 
i know that in the pokemon website you can download the PTCG online but hey, you won't need to download or meet any of those requirements needed to play the game if we do this

I think that it will be really really cool if it works  Big Grin  
     [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTLRXONkHvVSW_ynULCdb...PRciKQStG4]
Quote:"trust is like a eraser,it gets smaller and smaller after every mistake" 

Too much effort

"I hate you"  - Cynthia Lord

[Image: 1zoc7wp.jpg]
Nice game and i will recommend everyone.
Here is the best platform to download all types of movies free of cost like Tamil, Telugu, Hollywood and Bollywood. Apart from this you can   watch online movies free, all the users are waiting for new movies. Multiple latest leaked movies of 2022 is availbale for all the users which helps you to download   all types of movies in at any time.
It is really good for me and others.
I appreciate this post. Sometimes it's hard to find such an excellent article.
But I think you made it! Would you mind updating your blog with more information? thank!
I appreciate this post. Sometimes it's hard to find such an excellent article. But I think you made it! Would you mind updating your blog with more information? thank!
I discovered your site and I am really excited about the information you provided in the posts.
It's a pokemon with the type of fire. Fire Forms have several of the most lethal attacks in the Pokemon trading game. One of the most amusing aspects of Fire Varieties is that they require the removal of Energy Requirements in order to function. In contrast, there are several Fire supporter cards that can help mitigate this disadvantage you can check charmander pokemon card worth, and in some cases, they can even regenerate depleted Energy, ensuring that no advantage is lost.