Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Old Donation Features
Alright so, Monster MMO takes the donations and for those, we get monsters, full UV/IV, and nature change.

Many users are wondering about the full iv and nature change and if it will be available.

Since no donations will be received from pokemon, can there be a way to make nature change an option in the PokeMart for a fixed amount of gold?

I'd suggest 10,000,000 at least (can be changed on vote) for an in-game nature changed and that way, it's handled via game currency and not real money.

^ If possible?
The only easy thing is to nature hunt, since pokemon has less then we do on MonsterMMORPG, also since you can now see the stats of a wild monster you can tell if they have good UVs[IVs] or not. Then from that you can chose to catch or just ko. I am also however wondering how Cef will do the NCs and Full UVs if possible without donations.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
i was thinking how this 1 would go and i kinda like the idea about it but idk how much pros and cons it will produce
I like that, would be an effective Money Sink method to keep gold down while rewarding them for their hard work (10m is not easy, not even with alpha-level bonuses)
well i have no such plan atm Big Grin
This would be extremely helpful but I don't think its a priority. I'd much rather have the entire focus be put on more NPCs. They're a lot more scarce than they are on MonsterMMORPG.
(2014-07-20, 06:33 PM)Gargablurg Wrote: This would be extremely helpful but I don't think its a priority. I'd much rather have the entire focus be put on more NPCs. They're a lot more scarce than they are on MonsterMMORPG.

u can get those rewards for free with helping game

such as making threads on different gaming forums about pokemon pets
Ill be sure to do that! I'll try and post on some very popular forums. Is there a banner with a link in it that I can post? Its not really important, it would just be more aesthetically appealing than a standard link.
I second this, although the price should be higher, 25m maybe
[Image: 2i2mft.jpg]
What A Drag...
if you make advertisements of the game you can get free rewards

pm me in game for more details
(2014-08-19, 11:25 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: if you make advertisements of the game you can get free rewards

I am Pretty insteared In Advertisement I make sure to pm you
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
(2014-10-12, 09:34 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote:
(2014-08-19, 11:25 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: if you make advertisements of the game you can get free rewards

sure

actually i am planning to have individual thread as event to this one
Cool why it has high prices

(2014-10-25, 05:30 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-10-12, 09:34 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote:

sure

actually i am planning to have individual thread as event to this one
Nice plans
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL