Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Ev Items Feedback / Opinion
New EV item So it much more easier to Ev train Like Macho Brace but I think they are more Evs and can they be sold for 250,000k It really hard to get all these and  These are Gen 4 Items But It the X and Y Discription Might be Better idea then The 4

Power Weight
Description: An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's maximum HP to grow more after battling.
Effect: Adds 4 HP EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.

Power Bracer
Description:An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Attack stat to grow more after battling.
Effect:Adds 4 Attack EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.

Power Belt
Description: An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Defense stat to grow more after battling.
Effect: Adds 4 Defense EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.

Power Lens
Description: An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Sp. Atk stat to grow more after battling.
Effect: Adds 4 Special Attack EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought. 

Power Band
Description:An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Sp. Def stat to grow more after battling.
Effect:Adds 4 Special Defense EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought. 

Power Anklet
Description:An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Speed stat to grow more after battling.
Effect:Adds 4 Speed EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
good idea

we should add such items

would anybody draw them ?
(2014-10-25, 05:29 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: good idea

we should add such items

It will be hard to Draw but if Someone up For that I can Show them What they look like and They can come up with Idea of making them.
So Yeah if Someone is Really up for a Challenge I am Pretty sure they can Be Drawned

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
that would be nice to have in the game because i'm too lazy to ev train my pokemonSmile.

we should add such items

iwill see if i can find item logo for u
(2014-10-27, 08:00 PM)haseeo55 Wrote:

we should add such items

iwill see if i can find item logo for u

[Image: 2nc13xk.jpg]
Well I Have Been Working On Bands in paint Made 3 of Them This one of them I Call it A Sheild Band (Which is Related to Power Belt)
They just Need a little bit To become 2d Or 3d Item I can contunie working on them with Paint and Gimp But tell me what you think Cef.

(2014-10-12, 08:51 AM)LegendsOfShadow Wrote: New EV item So it much more easier to Ev train Like Macho Brace but I think they are more Evs and can they be sold for 250,000k It really hard to get all these and  These are Gen 4 Items But It the X and Y Discription Might be Better idea then The 4

Power Weight
Description: An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's maximum HP to grow more after battling.
Effect: Adds 4 HP EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.

Power Bracer
Description:An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Attack stat to grow more after battling.
Effect:Adds 4 Attack EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.

Power Belt
Description: An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Defense stat to grow more after battling.
Effect: Adds 4 Defense EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.

Power Lens
Description: An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Sp. Atk stat to grow more after battling.
Effect: Adds 4 Special Attack EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought. 

Power Band
Description:An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Sp. Def stat to grow more after battling.
Effect:Adds 4 Special Defense EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought. 

Power Anklet
Description:An item to be held by a Pokémon. It reduces Speed but allows the holder's Speed stat to grow more after battling.
Effect:Adds 4 Speed EVs whenever experience is gained in battle, regardless of the Pokémon fought.

It is a good thinking
nobody did drawing so far i see