Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
i have some thoughts and im sure they have been thought of before...
"quotations" used just for idea for ablity name

"first strike" mon has a 15% chance to attack first no matter what 

"quick strike" mons moves base damage incresed by 35% if attacking first

"thorns" attacking mon takes 10% damage for attacking with physical moves

"mirror coat" attacking mon takes 10% damage for attacking with special attack moves

"gluttony novice-master" mon has 10%-30% more hp

"cursed novice-master"  decreases 1 random stat of opponents mon by 1 stage with a chance of 10%-30% whenever it uses a damaging move 

"hexed novice-master" whenever this mon takes damage 10%-30% chance to inflict a random status problem on attacking mon

"voodoo" whenever this mon is inflicted with a damaging status problem actually heals this mon, this includes the effects of radation

"fighting impatient" increases the mons speed stat by 1 stage after fainting each opponent

"fighting resilients" increases the mons defence and special defence stat by 1 stage after fanting each opponent

"move master" increases the power of moves with a base power of 120 or more by 50%

"manic" increse the mons speed stat by 50%, but decreses it's accuracy stat by 15%

"evasion gainer" increases the mons evasion stat by 1 stage at the end of every turn with a chance or 25%

"offensive" increses the mons different type attack bounus to 1.5x

"immortal" 5% chance that mon will survive a fainting blow with 1hp

"talisman" adds 50% to the money gain from wild mon and NPC's. this stacks with other money boost

i think some of these are obvious and should be concidered because it will create many more pvp options...if anything should be fun to talk about

whats everyone think??
It would be good if cef adds them
(2015-05-17, 06:55 AM)ChaseC101 Wrote: i have some thoughts and im sure they have been thought of before...
"quotations" used just for idea for ablity name

"first strike" mon has a 15% chance to attack first no matter what 

"quick strike" mons moves base damage incresed by 35% if attacking first

"thorns" attacking mon takes 10% damage for attacking with physical moves

"mirror coat" attacking mon takes 10% damage for attacking with special attack moves

"gluttony novice-master" mon has 10%-30% more hp

"cursed novice-master"  decreases 1 random stat of opponents mon by 1 stage with a chance of 10%-30% whenever it uses a damaging move 

"hexed novice-master" whenever this mon takes damage 10%-30% chance to inflict a random status problem on attacking mon

"voodoo" whenever this mon is inflicted with a damaging status problem actually heals this mon, this includes the effects of radation

"fighting impatient" increases the mons speed stat by 1 stage after fainting each opponent

"fighting resilients" increases the mons defence and special defence stat by 1 stage after fanting each opponent

"move master" increases the power of moves with a base power of 120 or more by 50%

"manic" increse the mons speed stat by 50%, but decreses it's accuracy stat by 15%

"evasion gainer" increases the mons evasion stat by 1 stage at the end of every turn with a chance or 25%

"offensive" increses the mons different type attack bounus to 1.5x

"talisman" adds 50% to the money gain from wild mon and NPC's. this stacks with other money boost

i think some of these are obvious and should be concidered because it will create many more pvp options...if anything should be fun to talk about

whats everyone think??

i think u shld also add... ''counter"attacking monster takes 10% damage for attacking with physical moves...WinkBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Personally, i would like most of these abis.

But stuff like status healing and especially the HP boost are things i'm against.
HP is a factor which should not be touched.
Neither in natures, nor in items nor as abilties.

As to the talisman, it could make grinding gold too easy.
It is already really really easy to grind gold, with gold not being a necessary factor like EXP. could influence market once more heavily taking away the worth of gold which it just now gained again.

Other than that, most of them sound good, might need some work, but yea, i'm for new abis (:
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-05-17, 02:32 PM)Blau Wrote: Personally, i would like most of these abis.

But stuff like status healing and especially the HP boost are things i'm against.
HP is a factor which should not be touched.
Neither in natures, nor in items nor as abilties.

As to the talisman, it could make grinding gold too easy.
It is already really really easy to grind gold, with gold not being a necessary factor like EXP. could influence market once more heavily taking away the worth of gold which it just now gained again.

Other than that, most of them sound good, might need some work, but yea, i'm for new abis (:
i see it like this...hp is a stat there, all other stats have ablities that boost them so why not hp...but i do understand
The reason is that Gamefreak made natures like that, no clue as to why non are for +HP, you would have to ask them, also cef wants to at least stay true to the main game in natures. Abilities he said would take a long time to make most of them close to the original ones in the pokemon games. I do agree with Blau though, and gold grinding is not that hard TBH, just people get lazy when they first start.
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
i really like most of them Chase , nice effort but i agree with Blau opinion abt health as it can't b touched but i totally disagree abt gold boost as poke like Delibird has expert leader ability so y not other pokes have tailsmain 2 gain more gold as exp
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
Sad 
i like 2 or 3 but what else is meh
and i hat manic and move  master totallyAngryAngry 100% against it and i'm more against any thing touch hp and non match type bounce damge
not planning any additional abilities atm have much more priority stuff
nice abilities chase
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]