Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nested (Threaded) Replies
There are some cases, where there will be nested replies. My suggestion is to limit it to just one reply for a reply, rather than continues nested replies which take up the whole screen for one single line reply to a reply like these

I suggest to remove this

And limit it to one reply like this

the forum software is pretty old

i dont want to mess it Big Grin
Good way of describing, and good post  regarding my subject
Well written blog . Nice post . Thanks for sharing.
Ok, I agree!
Might it be said that you are pondering where to shop for some tasteful and stylish clothing? IZ Retail shop has the right assortment for you. An enormous assortment of entrancing plans in Pakistani design. It is possible that you need a lovely salwar kameez or a rich maxi.