Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the future plans to improve pvp in this game...I would like you to fix this issue where certain pokemon like darkai, venomoth can put a whole team to sleep when accuracy item is used without missing. Which would become annoying if you don't have a perfect body poke in your party.

Suggestion is making it where held item doesn't affect sleep move or where sleep moves accuracy cannot be increased beyond what it originally was. Another option is to removing accuracy ability on pokemon who have a sleep move that has a 75% chance or higher of landing. A sleep battle is not interesting, end of point.

IF THIS CAN ONLY AFFECT PVP THEN IT WOULD BE PERFECT, WHERE IT DOESN'T MESS WITH PVE PPL POKES.
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
i agree even wild pokemon that can put you to sleep are bad once i was fighting a lvl 34 and it beat 3 of my lvl 100 due to sleep
(2015-10-30, 02:51 AM)misterdoorknob Wrote: i agree even wild pokemon that can put you to sleep are bad once i was fighting a lvl 34 and it beat 3 of my lvl 100 due to sleep

Wow o.o never experience that
Dying to sleep without a perfect body pokemon is just like dying to an msl because you have nothing that can outspeed or tank it. Just git gud.
OP is something that either cannot 
Or hardly be countered.
PerBody pokes are metas.
Basically every team got at bare minimum 1.
Taking accu abi from pokes with those moves not only ruins them, but is unjustified.
Nerfing sleep moves themself could on the other hand be ok.
Eventho i see no Need for it tbh.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-10-30, 02:51 AM)SomebodyUnown Wrote: Dying to sleep without a perfect body pokemon is just like dying to an msl because you have nothing that can outspeed or tank it. Just git gud.

Dude a poke battle not one on one, sleep can put you to sleep for 4 turns switch out n buff a poke then it sweeps your team or a good amount of it. A good darkai not something u can out speed easy n a nasty plot darkai can take out a tank easy. Unless you have two or more perfect body pokes then a sleep team is nothing but then you'll have difficulties with other type of teams after rdying a team for status pokes. Review your statement
(2015-10-30, 02:56 AM)Blau Wrote: OP is something that either cannot 
Or hardly be countered.
PerBody pokes are metas.
Basically every team got at bare minimum 1.
Taking accu abi from pokes with those moves not only ruins them, but is unjustified.
Nerfing sleep moves themself could on the other hand be ok.
Eventho i see no Need for it tbh.

Pvp in this game is almost non existent, if cef making a system for it... I don't want players encountering ppl with sleeper teams, getting annoyed n not liking pvp. 
Those nerf was just options, overall it reducing the percentage that it will hit. If u need to use a tactic where sleep is automatic to win a battle that's just cheap fr lol reason why official game have a sleep clause.
*Also OP is something that's hard to handle with few options to stop it.
Once that one perfect body poke dies it's game over for the rest of your team. If u don't have a priority move or a faster poke. which fits Op.
I agree with taking accuracy master from a poke with a sleep move. Using a accuracy weapon will make it accurate enough to still work without also giving it the advantage of using survival armor.
I use sleeping moves and have a very nice s-venomoth and S-darkrai so I'm not being bias at all.
Perfect body pokes can certainly counter this issue but I also believe there should be a chance that the sleep move misses occasionally to give players that don't have perfect body pokes a chance.
Yeah as mentioned on the small glitches thread , nerfing sleep is a bit necessary for e.g a pokemon which is already sleeping should become immune to sleep
ok so what is your suggestion to make pvp better
(2015-11-14, 10:58 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok so what is your suggestion to make pvp better

Other than what was said in previous threads of making a match system with rewards. Just my suggestion in this thread, sleep and freeze are one of the over powering status in pokemon, so for there to be close to 100% chance of putting someone to sleep...it's not balance in pvp. Just like how u made outrage having a recoil and other moves with high power having low accuracy or stat decreases after use. 

Sleep should be around 85% to make it still viable but not able to put a whole team to sleep with slim chance of missing.
*Every op power, should have a draw back (sleep) is it's accuracy.

Also what Athrava said u shouldn't be able to put a poke under a status if it alrdy inflicted ex. sleep ...poke should have a chance to wake up. Also the notification on the # of turns your under that status should be unknown to opponent. If u put someone to sleep n it say 4 turns, they will know that they can switch out n power up a sweeper...without notification that's a gamble not knowing if poke will wake up next turn.

For pvp system battle that you are making u could have a tier system ex. common, uncommon,ultra rare etc. Where ppl enter into a tier each day, it's a different tier everyday and only pokes of that tier is accepted. This event is held at a certain time of day and last for an hr, to make sure the ppl who registered are online. At the end of the week, top 3 or 5 ppl who have the highest win percentage/wins ...wins a prize.ex. rb poke ranging from common to legend or shiny common.

Also sometimes in a battle the cpu makes a move for u when the time hasn't expired. To help this situation if u made a move before with that poke, cpu repeats that move or make cpu use 1st move that's the poke know, so we can set our best move as #1.

Might be outside your question, but been asking if multi atks such as fury swipe, rock blast are calculated as a single hit or multi hits. Reason is that if it is multi hits then having ability like mind breaker will be likely to be triggered more and also each hit has it own crit chance and also having the ability to kill survival armor wearers. If not, if possible can you put it so it register as multi hits.
(2015-11-14, 02:17 PM)currychicken Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 10:58 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: ok so what is your suggestion to make pvp better

Other than what was said in previous threads of making a match system with rewards. Just my suggestion in this thread, sleep and freeze are one of the over powering status in pokemon, so for there to be close to 100% chance of putting someone to sleep...it's not balance in pvp. Just like how u made outrage having a recoil and other moves with high power having low accuracy or stat decreases after use. 

Sleep should be around 85% to make it still viable but not able to put a whole team to sleep with slim chance of missing.

Also what Athrava said u shouldn't be able to put a poke under a status if it alrdy inflicted ex. sleep ...poke should have a chance to wake up. Also the notification on the # of turns your under that status should be unknown to opponent. If u put someone to sleep n it say 4 turns, they will know that they can switch out n power up a sweeper...without notification that's a gamble not knowing if poke will wake up next turn.

For pvp system battle that you are making u could have a tier system ex. common, uncommon,ultra rare etc. Where ppl enter into a tier each day, it's a different tier everyday and only pokes of that tier is accepted. This event is held at a certain time of day and last for an hr, to make sure the ppl who registered are online. At the end of the week, top 3 or 5 ppl who have the highest win percentage/wins ...wins a prize.ex. rb poke ranging from common to legend or shiny common.

Also sometimes in a battle the cpu makes a move for u when the time hasn't expired. To help this situation if u made a move before with that poke, cpu repeats that move or make cpu use 1st move that's the poke know, so we can set our best move as #1.

Might be outside your question, but been asking if multi atks such as fury swipe, rock blast are calculated as a single hit or multi hits. Reason is that if it is multi hits then having ability like mind breaker will be likely to be triggered more and also each hit has it own crit chance and also having the ability to kill survival armor wearers. If not, if possible can you put it so it register as multi hits.

please tell me as below

"modify this move this way and it would be better"

also hopefully if official tournaments system comes, there will be tiered matches 
i mean class only matches
Nerfing sleepers to own advantage.. I have not had any issues with sleeping in pvp matches
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Safeguard etc. Clear the whole team of all status moves.
So there still is no need for it.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-19, 02:12 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

please tell me as below

also hopefully if official tournaments system comes, there will be tiered matches 

Hmm if a Pokemon is under the status effect of sleep then it should not be affected by any moves that induce sleep because a Pokemon that is sleeping already cannot go into deeper sleep that is illogical.
Also i noticed that if a Pokemon is under the status effect of sleep and if it is switched out then the effect of sleep is transferred to the newly switched in Pokemon, this needs confirming but i think this happens.
I disagree with nerfing this at all. Its just another form of pvp that you have to deal with. I recently lost to atharva with his sleeping venemoth, but you can be sure the second match i took it out with no problem. To me, those pokes can only be used once as a sort of surprise factor, but after you've seen it once, it shouldn't be hard to counter, there are tons of faster pokes you could use to take them out, perfect body pokes, safeguard, misty terrain, grassy terrain, etc. What I mean to say is, don't nerf the game any further by taking out what could possibly be someone's strategy in the process. It may not be enjoyable to you, but i'm sure there are pvpers who would enjoy the challenge of taking down such a poke.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-11-19, 04:53 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I disagree with nerfing this at all. Its just another form of pvp that you have to deal with. I recently lost to atharva with his sleeping venemoth, but you can be sure the second match i took it out with no problem. To me, those pokes can only be used once as a sort of surprise factor, but after you've seen it once, it shouldn't be hard to counter, there are tons of faster pokes you could use to take them out, perfect body pokes, safeguard, misty terrain, grassy terrain, etc. What I mean to say is, don't nerf the game any further by taking out what could possibly be someone's strategy in the process. It may not be enjoyable to you, but i'm sure there are pvpers who would enjoy the challenge of taking down such a poke.

Easy said easy done. Your first match says it all, if you are not prepared for them you will get wreck. Second match u won because u knew what to expect and had a specific poke to take it out. Guess I'll carry two perfect body pokes in my team every battle from now on. IDK if u can use safeguard n those other stuff in your sleep, if that the case then u got me o.o lol, since u can sleep while sleeping in this game. If not then there's a slim chance to use those moves because ppl give those moves to walls, not speedy sweepers. Plus how this making the game easier tired of ppl always using that excuse for everything. Actually close to 100% sleep, that what makes the game easier lolz.
(2015-11-19, 02:12 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:

please tell me as below

Hard to say modify this and that since its not just the poke moves alone. If so then sleep would not be a problem. It's the combination of high accuracy sleep moves like darkvoid being accompanied by accuracy weapon or a poke like mega venomoth having accuracy master with a high accuracy sleep move and the speed to move 1st every turn.

Well will try my best: modify accuracy item to 10% and alter pokes with sleep move with 75%+ accuracy, where u replace accuracy master with a lower tier ability like accuracy novice or accuracy expert at best. Leaving accuracy master for non sleeping pokes. This will make it such that the highest accuracy for sleep is around 90%. Unless a poke like s mega-venomoth uses accuracy item. If so it's still better than usual because there's a good chance for a poke to out speed it, since it not using speed item.
*Also modify it where a poke can not be put under sleep if it is alrdy asleep. Include other status moves.
(2015-11-19, 04:53 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I disagree with nerfing this at all. Its just another form of pvp that you have to deal with. I recently lost to atharva with his sleeping venemoth, but you can be sure the second match i took it out with no problem. To me, those pokes can only be used once as a sort of surprise factor, but after you've seen it once, it shouldn't be hard to counter, there are tons of faster pokes you could use to take them out, perfect body pokes, safeguard, misty terrain, grassy terrain, etc. What I mean to say is, don't nerf the game any further by taking out what could possibly be someone's strategy in the process. It may not be enjoyable to you, but i'm sure there are pvpers who would enjoy the challenge of taking down such a poke.

I don't think making pokemon which are sleeping already immune to sleep would be much of a nerf , they will still be a challenge
You can lengthen the effect of all status effects.
Yes safeguard is useable while frozen or sleeping (except it got changed)
And one Safeguard, all Pokemon on your Team cleared.

Surprise is what wins.
If people are not prepared, it is their fault alone.
PvP starts with set up.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-20, 08:44 AM)Blau Wrote: You can lengthen the effect of all status effects.
Yes safeguard is useable while frozen or sleeping (except it got changed)
And one Safeguard, all Pokemon on your Team cleared.

Surprise is what wins.
If people are not prepared, it is their fault alone.
PvP starts with set up.

It got change where u can't use it while sleep? if so then u can't justify something on the level of  sleep being close to 100%, even if u can counter it. Ppl must love their darkai n sm venomoth lol n ehh if it doesn't get change then oh well, overall this is not the official game. Have to think why they have their reason not to make sleep n freeze have a extreme high chance to hit and battles on official was always challenging n fun. It supposedly easy like some says.