Poll: SHOULD THEY HAVE PROMOTIONS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES INDEED
50.00%
NO
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question 
HELLO POKEMASTERS

I've just recognized that many players try to do more other game promotions and many players beg more and i'm not happy about i just want to make sure our game should always be the best.......Blush

Cef should add more CM's
Like RayMasterXD , DrydenOsborn, great pratham

HOPE CEFURKAN PROMOTE THEM THEY REALLY CARE ABOUT THE GAME
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
We do like the fact that you guys enjoy the game, but that doesn't make a person fit to be a CM.
In due time people might become CM's, but don't force it
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-09-12, 11:25 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: We do like the fact that you guys enjoy the game, but that doesn't make a person fit to be a CM.

THANK YOU FOR THE POST Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
JUST CONCERENED
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
(2015-09-12, 11:27 AM)AWESOME_Vector Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 11:25 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: We do like the fact that you guys enjoy the game, but that doesn't make a person fit to be a CM.

JUST CONCERENED

I know, I like the idea and concern Smile but I think we need to carefully consider who to pick and not based on how much a person is online.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
(2015-09-12, 11:29 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 11:27 AM)AWESOME_Vector Wrote:

JUST CONCERENED

I know, I like the idea and concern Smile but I think we need to carefully consider who to pick and not based on how much a person is online.
this is exactly it many people just want the power and later end up misusing it
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Yeah we need CM's from 8:00 to 11:00 game time since i hardly see any people online leaving the chat vulnerable to spam and other stuff.
At other times we have more than enough CM's around , not sure about night time.
(2015-09-12, 12:52 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Yeah we need CM's from 8:00 to 11:00 game time since i hardly see any people online leaving the chat vulnerable to spam and other stuff.
At other times we have more than enough CM's around , not sure about night time.

Late at night there are a lot of CM's. At the time you're talking about Mysterious should be online.
We'll see, It's going to be a difficult job
i can handle till 9:45 then snore
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2015-09-12, 01:16 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote:
(2015-09-12, 12:52 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Yeah we need CM's from 8:00 to 11:00 game time since i hardly see any people online leaving the chat vulnerable to spam and other stuff.

Late at night there are a lot of CM's. At the time you're talking about Mysterious should be online.
We'll see, It's going to be a difficult job
Thanks and i hope something is done 
(2015-09-12, 01:29 PM)pratham Wrote: i can handle till 9:45 then snore

I am going to be completely honest with you and you already know I said this before. You would make a terrible CM.

As for the thread: Stop making CM like a easy promotion, not everyone would be CM. This thread is pointless and I will close it.
We need new CMs? sure I'll talk to mods and CeF to recommend someone reliable and mature or if CeF himself promotes you. CM title isn't a cookie where it is easy to get. Thread Closed