Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite sport in Football and basketball .....i play basketball in 8 year's when i was 12 year old i love itHeartTongue
i like basketball too.
Me also ......can u play with me ......
Football is healthiest game
Yeh .....it is ........can u play
(2016-03-17, 04:30 PM)Jaditya Wrote: Football is healthiest game

I love Football too - the best team sport!
Cricket is one of my [b]favorite Sport.[/b]
Football and basketball are my two favorite sports. I know there are a lot of fans of different sports, but how many people share the same opinion as me? It is rare that people like me. I will share my favorite things about each sport below. I love to play Basketball, but I also follow many football leagues too. It's been pretty fun to see how much my beloved San Francisco 49ers have improved over the last few years. With so many other teams in the NFL, it's been difficult for me to watch every team week after week (being a diehard fan is a lot of work). This is why I've come up with a list of my favorite football and basketball teams.
I love FIFA I beat my brother every time
I really love football because 11 players on the ground and working hard to win the team.
I like basketball
It's great to see such a variety of sports enthusiasts here, ranging from football, basketball, to cricket! I can definitely relate to those who enjoy football. It's a game that combines strategy, skill, and endurance, much like the strategy involved in Pokemon Pets. And speaking of games, have any of you tried Retro Bowl? It's a retro-style American football game. What are some other games or sports you enjoy besides the ones already mentioned?
I love all kind of sports, esp swimming and tennis. I work out regularly at the gym to stay fit and I found info about testosterone injection for sale and popular brands. There are so many benefits like growing muscles, burning fat and increasing strength. It is easy way to stay strong and look better. But it's important to consult with your doctor first, to avoid any health issues. Mixing up routine, setting goals, finding a workout buddy, and using those tricks to overcome the motivation slump are my main tips for working out.
Hey everyone! Just wanted to share that I found this amazing outdoor camping gear store. They have top-notch equipment at great prices. Check it out! #outdoorcampinggearstore #SEL
Love Soccer a lot. Ronaldo is my all time best player.
I like volleyball and football
hi, how are you???????????
I like volleyball and football
My favorite sport in Football and basketball
I really love football because 11 players on the ground and working hard to win the team.
I gave cbd gummies a try for the cardinal previously, and I'm amazed! They tasted great and provided a sanity of calmness and relaxation. My lay stress melted away, and I slept outstrip too. These gummies are a game-changer since me, and I greatly commend them to anyone seeking spontaneous stress recess and improved sleep.
js,cfm a,Sc