Poll: Should I put other ppl's dreams here?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of Coarse!!
50.00%
No, don't even think about it
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Malachi's Life Story
Malachi's Life Story

Chapter 1 : New Beggining 

As I woke up to a fresh new morning, I checked my calendar to see what day it was. "Yay its my 18th birthday ^^" , I said as I rushed to work at the Pokemon Company.When I walked in, I was surprised to see that everyone threw me a surprise birthday. "Happy Birthday Malachi!" everyone said. "Thanks guys ^^" As I went to design some new pokemon everyone came up to me asking me if I wanted to be the new story writer for the upcoming new pokemon game. "Okay.." I said. "I just need to finish this mega espeon sketch first." As everyone left Kimi my assistant walked in with a piece of cake."Oh Kimi you didn't have to--." "Save it the story committee  want you to have this."

As I walked to the story committee with Kimi I saw Emma hanging out with her boy friend Michael Jackson. "Oh hey guys ^^" "Hey Malachi, Happy Birthday!" said Emma and MJ. "Thanks guys ^-<" I said. "Meet me and MJ after your 'day' we got a surprise for you" Emma said. "Okay".

Chapter 2 : A Double Wedding

A new day was beggining and I ate some breakfast, just then I saw a letter pop out of my window. That's weird it wasn't there before I opened it and it said "Dear Malachi, you are hereby invited to the wedding of Emma and MJ please come to the wedding today at 1pm, sincerely Emma." "OMG, I'm having a wedding too today..." I said shocked. As I was putting my wedding invitations out in everyone's mail boxes, I bumped into Emma and MJ. "Oh hey guys, just to let you know I will be having a wedding today too" "WHAT?!!"Emma shouted. "Where?" "Well its actually a coincidence that my wedding is in the same place and time as your wedding" "So is it a double wedding guys?" MJ asked. "I hear double weddings are rare to find these days" "Who are you marrying Malachi?" Emma said. "Oh um..Pyro" I said quietly. "What?" "Pyro" "0-0 you are going with him?!" Emma said. "Wow girl, you got some exotic taste there, how did you get Pyro to marry you?" MJ said. "Long story .." As me and Emma were getting changed in our wedding dresses in my house MJ and Pyro were chatting about how me and Pyro met.

As the double wedding was starting and the grooms were waiting the flower girls geno and gliscor were spreading the flower petals around the place for the brides. As me and Emma walked in with our lovely dresses, Thorton was crying for joy as his two pokemon are the flower girls. As the High Priest(Zane) was saying a few words, someone was lurking around. "Do you Malachi take Pyro's hand as he will  be your husband?" "I do" "And Emma do you take MJ to be your musical husband?" "I do" "Pyro and MJ do you take these two beautiful lovely ladies to be your wife?" "I do" "I do" "Now you may kiss the wife"

Chapter 3 : Christmas Joy

In PokeTokyo Malachi and Pyro were enjoying their quality time together whilst having to do work too. "Pyro, stop playing super smash bros" I yelled. "Why should I?" "Because, I went to the doctors and we are having a baby" I explained. "What??!!." As Pyro called Emma and MJ, I was making some breakfast for everyone. "So hang on a sec, your having a baby!" Emma cried. "Even I don't have a baby yet and you're having one now!" "I'm so proud of you Malachi" MJ said. "What gender is it?" "It's a girl" "Eeeeekkkk I'm so jealous of you Malachi" Emma screeched "Calm down darling" MJ said. "I can't she's having a baby!" "And its Christmas!" "When are you having the baby Malachi?" MJ asked. "On Christmas Eve they said ^^"
Happy b'day Smile
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
guys, this is just getting started
again good story
Heh this is all a dream series where I put all ppl's dreams into it
(2015-10-23, 04:27 PM)Glaceon Wrote: Heh this is all a dream series where I put all ppl's dreams into it

Dark Void  + Dream Eater
https://www.pokemonpets.com/MonsterArtwo...ga-Darkrai
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
(2015-10-25, 01:54 AM)subject zero Wrote:
(2015-10-23, 04:27 PM)Glaceon Wrote: Heh this is all a dream series where I put all ppl's dreams into it

Dark Void  + Dream Eater
https://www.pokemonpets.com/MonsterArtwo...ga-Darkrai

Big GrinTongue
can my pokemon geno the gallade and gliscor be the flower girls (despite there male)
(2015-10-29, 08:41 PM)Jules Wrote: can my pokemon geno the gallade and gliscor be the flower girls (despite there male)

sure ^^ I will put u in there to as thorton
This is so goood! Also remember the groom seeing the bride in their dresses brings bad luck! ^_^
[Image: 2gtajye.png]
(2015-10-29, 08:51 PM)my1Emma Wrote: This is so goood! Also remember the groom seeing the bride in their dresses brings bad luck! ^_^
yep
my babies ; 3 ;
(2015-10-29, 09:25 PM)Jules Wrote: my babies ; 3 ;

awww
I'll vote when you fix your spelling. *course
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-10-29, 09:56 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I'll vote when you fix your spelling. *course

wait wat?! where is that mistake
In the vote Thing Mal
[Image: 2gtajye.png]
Nice story =D ^^ Big Grin 
(2015-11-22, 09:44 AM)CrystalTheDragon Wrote: Nice story =D ^^ Big Grin 

Thanks what is your fav part
(2015-11-22, 09:45 AM)Glaceon Wrote:
(2015-11-22, 09:44 AM)CrystalTheDragon Wrote: Nice story =D ^^ Big Grin 

Thanks what is your fav part

The double wedding Tongue
mighten it be that this thread can be revived
updated !
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
great job malachi Smile
(2016-01-14, 10:34 PM)ag175008 Wrote: great job malachi Smile

Thanks
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2015-10-29, 09:59 PM)Glaceon Wrote:
(2015-10-29, 09:56 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I'll vote when you fix your spelling. *course

wait wat?! where is that mistake

Your poll. *what
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175