Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smile 
This is an idea which many people won't like as it might make few pokemons catching harder but still if we want to make this game like official games this feature is must. Here is what i want to suggest :-

As in official games there is Sweet Scent, and Headbutt attacks to catch pokemons from land while standing and from trees as well while standing only.

I have seen two slots empty in the bottom bar of game where there are rods for fishing as well. Utilize those and make these two options available there to have the system equivalent to official games and also we have more pokemons on maps in form of trees Big Grin

Even it should not be hard in coding too i guess, as cef will require only copying mechanism of fishing on trees and grass Big Grin

It is helpful in some scenarios as well like playing in android devices, it is too slow to move in grass as compared to single clicks. Maybe the margin of help is not too much but still it is helpful. I just added this point to promote this feature further.
Yep a good idea but i think cef will not implement it as it will make this game more official and easier for nintendo to shut down. Sad
(2015-06-12, 01:24 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Yep a good idea but i think cef will not implement it as it will make this game more official and easier for nintendo to shut down. Sad

Lol there is no reason for nintendo to shut it down for introducing headbutt and sweet scent.
Only reason possible for shut down is monetization of this game.
(2015-06-12, 01:31 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote:
(2015-06-12, 01:24 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Yep a good idea but i think cef will not implement it as it will make this game more official and easier for nintendo to shut down. Sad

Lol there is no reason for nintendo to shut it down for introducing headbutt and sweet scent.
Only reason possible for shut down is monetization of this game.
I am just a little kid i have 0 knowledge about these copyrights and stuff ....if you say so i will agree Big Grin
(2015-06-12, 01:06 PM)mailmeharry2008 Wrote: Smile good idea harry
who want to make this game official ? come on harri get grip on that rank and stop be annoing
yea i like idea
there was earlier monster radar and monster player in game but maybe it was easy to hunt by them therefore it was removed
(2015-06-12, 04:55 PM)mlinka Wrote: who want to make this game official ? come on harri get grip on that rank and stop be annoing
I have a grip there individually, but as i can see mixing accounts or country accounts can take my rank for some time not for eternity. you better watch your flee rank :p
And only you found me annoying here :p
i really love the idea as it increases ur hunting grounds and get more adds 4 hunting , and i hope Cef approve it and get it in the game Smile
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
good thinkingBlush

maimeharry awesomeAngel

yep cef is not playing
The idea is great for mobile devices.....seeing as i don't have one it wouldn't be great for me but for others it would be awesome.
great idea
well we had them at pokemoncraft however they are too much work for less outcome

more priority stuff waits