Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is this a glitch???
Says all of the eevee evolutions can evolve into mega umbreon??? Is this supposed to be happening???

Thumbnail(s)

Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights
it sure looks it .-.
it is just visual glitch you can safely ignore

because of system design

actually i will update how it looks
I want to ask something, because I'm not sure, if it's a glitch or not (and I don't want to start a new thread, so this one seem to be cleared, but the topic seem to fit for my question too, so I hope, it's okay to write it in this thread?)

when I'm selecting a pokemon for my team or send it back to my storage, I recognized, that the pages only show one, but I have much more caught pokemon stored there... I can't even manage my team correctly, because of only being able to see one page.

I thought, maybe only pokemon the center's area can be seen there, but if it's no glitch, then I would add a suggestion in the fitting forum-section, for letting players select all caught pokemon in each center, not only of it's areas. please let me know about closer details for my problem / question.

edit:
also the "total pokemon count" shows the number 25, on this only page it shows also exactly 25 pokemon. but I counted all different rarities of them and currently it's 272 pokemon... maybe this number has something in connection wit my previously-described problem?

thanks so far for replying.
(2016-05-20, 10:07 AM)Trainer_Sven Wrote: I want to ask something, because I'm not sure, if it's a glitch or not (and I don't want to start a new thread, so this one seem to be cleared, but the topic seem to fit for my question too, so I hope, it's okay to write it in this thread?)

when I'm selecting a pokemon for my team or send it back to my storage, I recognized, that the pages only show one, but I have much more caught pokemon stored there... I can't even manage my team correctly, because of only being able to see one page.

I thought, maybe only pokemon the center's area can be seen there, but if it's no glitch, then I would add a suggestion in the fitting forum-section, for letting players select all caught pokemon in each center, not only of it's areas. please let me know about closer details for my problem / question.

edit:
also the "total pokemon count" shows the number 25, on this only page it shows also exactly 25 pokemon. but I counted all different rarities of them and currently it's 272 pokemon... maybe this number has something in connection wit my previously-described problem?

thanks so far for replying.

probably you have selected filterings

restart your browser and you will see all Big Grin
thanks CeFurkan, I've closed all open tabs and windows, opened the browser again and cleared the cache (not the cookies) afterwards... then loaded the game in a new tab / window.

my calculated "272 pokemon" seem to be a error by myself, I retyped the numbers in it again, and got the "190", which I also see at the corner of the poke-center, it seems to be correct now & also more than one page is available now.

I thought, that I've done that before and wondered why it wasn't showing-up correctly, but trying it again didn't came in my mind... thanks for your fast help.