Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know, i know, the movie is out for quite some time, but i think now is a good time to post about it without anyone running the risk to get spoilered.

Soooo
what i want :
Your thoughts
Did you like it ? if yes why
Did you not like it ? if so why not
Overall critic etc.
Final rating.

I have to admit, after seeing the trailer, i expected something completely different. Was i disappointed ? heck now !

Pros :
Long movie, definetely worth the cinema visit.
Good story, not too complex (till the ending, we come to that point later) deep story, realistic story (to some extend), and man, the feels were real!

Cons :
Unexpected, it might not is what you were looking for.
Ending was mindblowing and eventually to "strange" for people.

So plot :

World is dying caused by the effects of how we treated our world.
A spaceship got built secretly, and the main character just so happens to be one of the last living and best astronaut / pilot in existance.
So a little crew get's set up to search for a habitable planet with ever so few to choose from, it happenes like earlier exploration teams consisting of single person were send to them, and the current crew has to pick them up, which will proof to be very much more complicated than you would think Smile

Note : Insanely well thought story, with realistic "factors" influencing the journy, character development is great, and you can feel them feels throughout the game.

Now we come to the Mindblowing absolutely smacking ending.
The start which is not "too short" proves to be very important at this point, i personally found it to be the factor easily deciding to make interstellar the best movie of the last year !
It was amazing, mindblowing, something new !
The ending explains the very beginning and therefore plenty of the movie itself.

My overall rating would be a 8.5/10 
Ending might be strange in ways, could have a little better explanation, but overall insanely great journy with plenty of character development and a plot you probably never seen anywhere before, soundtrack was amazing (screw the oscar decisions !)

So my fazit : not seen it ? heck use your time wisely and watch that movie !

(This is the first thread in this section, so i thought i provide a little example on it, if it should proof to be a more in depth talk about movies rather than the "review-ish" thing i did, i of course won't try to keep the threads spoiler free. Help to get these trivia topic of Forum alive, and do your own or reply here !)
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
i won't read the entire thing yet haven't watched the movie Wink
but now that u said about it i might Tongue
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
(2015-05-06, 01:07 PM)staff Wrote: i won't read the entire thing yet haven't watched the movie Wink
but now that u said about it i might Tongue

Ditto - as soon as I saw - "not risk of ruining" I stopped reading Big Grin - I'm planning to watch it soon Wink
Hello Movie Lovers,

This is Kashfiya Rafa just join this community by the reference of my Pro movie Lover friend "Gustavo Woltmann".

When I’m reading a Science Fiction I often find myself wondering what actor would be good as the main character if the book became a movie, especially a character in a series, who you get to know pretty well as the books go along. 
Actually I love to enjoy Science Fiction movies most. So here is my list of Science Fiction movies for you. Smile
Don't forget to Share yours.

1. Interstellar
2. Matrix Trilogy
3. Inception
4. Predators
5. Prometheus

Have a nice day. Heart
(2017-02-01, 05:21 AM)krafa Wrote: Hello Movie Lovers,

This is Kashfiya Rafa just join this community by the reference of my Pro movie Lover friend "Gustavo Woltmann".

When I’m reading a Science Fiction I often find myself wondering what actor would be good as the main character if the book became a movie, especially a character in a series, who you get to know pretty well as the books go along. 
Actually I love to enjoy Science Fiction movies most. So here is my list of Science Fiction movies for you. Smile
Don't forget to Share yours.

1. Interstellar
2. Matrix Trilogy
3. Inception
4. Predators
5. Prometheus

Have a nice day. Heart

hey welcome
that movie was nice but i think I didn't understand it fully :D there were some gaps in the plot that when watching sort of hit me in the eye, it was a long time ago though, might need to give it another go
it is one of my fav movies! I rewatched it a few times
Thank you for your article, it's really helpful