Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to calculate my BMR and TDEE?
Hi everyone! I recently started working out and want to understand how many calories I need to consume to reach my goals. I have heard of BMR and TDEE, but I don’t quite understand how to calculate them. Can anyone explain how this works? I read that BMR is the basal metabolic rate and TDEE is the total daily energy I expend. I wonder what formulas are used to calculate these? And how long does the process usually take? Hopefully someone can help me figure this out so I can better manage my diet and exercise. Any tips or links to calculators would be appreciated. Thanks!
Hi everyone! I recently started working out and want to understand how many calories I need to consume to reach my goals. I have heard of BMR and TDEE, but I don’t quite understand how to calculate them. Can anyone explain how this works? I read that BMR is the basal metabolic rate and TDEE is the total daily energy I expend. I wonder what formulas are used to calculate these? And how long does the process usually take? Hopefully someone can help me figure this out so I can better manage my diet and exercise. Any tips or links to calculators would be appreciated. Thanks!
This is really important to monitor your diet. There are several formulas you can use to calculate your BMR, such as the Harrison-Benedict formula or the Mifflin-San Jora formula. Once you know your BMR, you can move on to calculating TDEE. TDEE includes BMR and the number of calories you expend through physical activity. I recommend using the bmr and tdee calculator. It’s a very handy tool! Just enter your details and it will do the math for you. I use this calculator a lot, it helps me stay on track. Remember that the amount of calories you need depends on your goals: gaining weight, losing weight, or maintaining weight.
I use calculators, but I also keep a food diary to see how I respond to different changes. This helps me better understand how much I need to eat and which foods are best. So if you have the opportunity, try not only calculating, but also tracking how your body responds to different eating patterns.
Thanks for the information!
KRAKEN - ссылка, зеркало, сайт,