Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At 23:00 game time I will give away Togepi, and Diannce. All you got to do is be the first to pm me a correct number to win one.
That is absolutely unfathomable on so many levels! To enter the drawing for this prize, all you need to do is be the first person to send me a direct message that includes the correct number. Being the first person to do so will enter you into the drawing. You will be entered into the drawing without having to do anything else if you are the first person to complete this task.
Thanks to all of you for sharing all this info. right here.
the Pokemon Showdown Generator has revolutionized classroom 6x the way trainers approach competitive battles. With its customizable team-building options, comprehensive database, integrated battle simulator, and versatile game formats, it has become an essential tool for both casual and competitive players.
Confused Confused Confused Confused
Blush Blush Blush Blush
Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused
XC6SLX16-2FTG256C
helpful topic
I spent many hours challenging myself and improving my Drift Hunters skills in this game.