Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Enhancing Feature of Releasing
We already have a feature named as release monster to wild. But it seems not much useable till now. I wanted to suggest an idea regarding enhancement of this feature. 

Any pokemon released by players should be recorded in a separate page (viewable by all players). Then a monthly or weekly event should be triggered where a new map say "Valley of Losts" (It should be in early maps to help newbies gain good monsters too) should provide those pokemons back. 

People release pkmns for sure to gain avg exp ranks [Image: biggrin.gif]
And even if they are not strong but due to low levels some people may release good ivs and natures pokemons too. Cef or anyone from staff can release 1 reward box ultra rares to make event interesting if nobody has released any mega or good pkmn during week or monthly period of event. Or this idea can simply be merged with starter event. I mean starters plus released pokemons on one map.

It will help in following ways.

1. Its event which will make game more enjoyable.
2. Even some unwanted megas released by people will become catchable. Or some evolved forms of pokemons which are usually not found on normal maps.
3. Accidentally if anybody clicks release monster to wild (due to laptop users or slow internet lagging) he has chance to reclaim his lost. 

Hope you guys like this idea Big Grin
good idea but i liitle bit dint understand
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
good idea Harry
Cool bro
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL
WE REALIZE THE POWER OF GOD TO BE MORE AND MORE SUCCESSFUL
bump up
Harry please can you say it in easy word for Pratham?
Good idea but I dont think ppl release that many pokemons
and even if they release they wont be that strong
but still the idea is good as a new feature Smile
[Image: MFGugH.png]
(2015-04-26, 05:51 PM)BlueHorizon Wrote: Good idea but I dont think ppl release that many pokemons
and even if they release they wont be that strong
but still the idea is good as a new feature Smile

People release pkmns for sure to gain avg exp ranks Big Grin
And even if they are not strong but due to low levels some people may release good ivs and natures pokemons too. Or cef or anyone from staff can release 1 mega or ultra rares to make event interesting if nobody has released any mega or good pkmn during week or monthly period of event. Or this idea can simply be merged with starter event. I mean starters plus released pokemons on one map.
LOL Harry
great idea clapping for it.
LOL Viresh
(2015-04-28, 01:21 PM)Viresh Kumar Wrote: great idea clapping for it.

Thanks Big Grin
nice idea harry , loved it Smile
Charizard Rules

[Image: latest?cb=20120724210625&path-prefix=protagonist]
(2015-04-29, 05:39 AM)pharoah Wrote: nice idea harry , loved it Smile

Thanks
I Like It,But It Be A Little Better Like This,Any Released Pokemons Will Go To The "Valley Of Losts"(Found Only In Starfall Town And Grand Monster Capital)(In A Building With A Sign Next To It That Says "Safari" To The Left Of It)You Will Have 7 Days To Re-Capture Your Pokemon(s),If You Dont Re-Catch It In Time,Other People Will Be Able To Find Your Pokemon(s)Even If A Released Pokemon Was Level 100,The Maximum Level Is 1-2 For Commons,2 For Uncommons,2-3 For Rares,5 For Ultra Rares,75 For Legendarys,100 For Shinys(When You Catch A Shiny In The "Valley Of Lost",Its Level Will Reset To Level 1,Along With Its Moves,And Stats)60 For Starters,50 For Megas,75 For Shiny Megas(Shiny Megas Wont Reset Levels Moves Or Stats)90 For Mega L And 100 For Shiny Mega L(Wont Reset Any Of Its Stats...Either)
(2015-05-01, 04:12 PM)Pikachu Noah Wrote: I Like It,But It Be A Little Better Like This,Any Released Pokemons Will Go To The "Valley Of Losts"(Found Only In Starfall Town And Grand Monster Capital)(In A Building With A Sign Next To It That Says "Safari" To The Left Of It)You Will Have 7 Days To Re-Capture Your Pokemon(s),If You Dont Re-Catch It In Time,Other People Will Be Able To Find Your Pokemon(s)Even If A Released Pokemon Was Level 100,The Maximum Level Is 1-2 For Commons,2 For Uncommons,2-3 For Rares,5 For Ultra Rares,75 For Legendarys,100 For Shinys(When You Catch A Shiny In The "Valley Of Lost",Its Level Will Reset To Level 1,Along With Its Moves,And Stats)60 For Starters,50 For Megas,75 For Shiny Megas(Shiny Megas Wont Reset Levels Moves Or Stats)90 For Mega L And 100 For Mega L(Wont Reset Any Of Its Stats...Either)

sound good man Big Grin
nice idea may come in v3 bookmarked thread
(2015-05-02, 04:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: nice idea may come in v3 bookmarked thread

Thanks what abt name change as reward for this Big Grin

ash ketchum 11 to mailmeharry2008, not a big deal for you.