Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dragon Eeveelutions by Jordanqv (Complete)
[Image: mega_glaceon_dragon_mode_by_jordanqv-d9sitvl.png]

[Image: mega_flareon_dragon_mode_by_jordanqv-d9qvse6.png]

[Image: mega_umbreon_dragon_mode_by_jordanqv-d9m9k0m.png]

[Image: mega_vaporeon_dragon_mode_by_jordanqv-d9mippu.png]

[Image: mega_jolteon_dragon_mode_by_jordanqv-d9tf2fv.png]

[Image: mega_espeon_dragon_mode_shiny_by_jordanqv-d9u7mg9.png]

[Image: mega_sylveon_dragon_mode_by_jordanqv-d9v0tr4.png]
[Image: mega_leafeon_dragon_mode_by_jordanqv-d9v3fa6.png]
Breh, amazing o.o
But.... what happened to glaceon?
Looks like after doing the others you lost motivation haha, stunning as always tho! Keep it up man! 
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Keep them coming, always love to see great artworks like yours
(2016-02-21, 07:01 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: Keep them coming, always love to see great artworks like yours

thank u daeva
(2016-02-21, 10:18 AM)jordanqv Wrote:
(2016-02-21, 07:01 AM)Daeva13 Wrote: Keep them coming, always love to see great artworks like yours

thank u daeva

welcome ^_^ Are you working on other pokemons at the moment or you are focusing on the eveevolutions?
im trying to finish dragon eeveelutions
oh, i thought it was about a dragon type eeveelution
These are great Jordan, but try doing another glaceon. it doesn't have that dragonesque feel to me
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
all the eeveelutions look superb to me ^^ even glaceon ^^
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"
(2016-02-21, 07:59 PM)ch17175 Wrote: These are great Jordan, but try doing another glaceon. it doesn't have that dragonesque feel to me

The glaceon is awesome, but i do feel your point, so if Jordan wanna try to make another one I think we should keep this one for an eventual third mega-glaceon
Sweet jolteon! Zeus approves :p
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
I wonder whats sylveons gonna be like. I can imagine its gonna be very scary than cute.
(2016-02-29, 12:27 AM)Jules Wrote: I wonder whats sylveons gonna be like. I can imagine its gonna be very scary than cute.

yep it ll be hard to make..... thats why im keeping it to the end
wow god of thunder really cool Tongue btw why glaceon and umbreon not have effect maybe will be cool with ice and dark effect Big Grin
these eevees are epic,man!can't wait for the remaining one's!
No no no, all wrong!
We need more!

More of your artwork that is, dang Jordan, I'd pay you to remaster nearly all of them.
But I have no money, so just do it!
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2016-03-02, 09:11 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: No no no, all wrong!
We need more!

More of your artwork that is, dang Jordan, I'd pay you to remaster nearly all of them.
But I have no money, so just do it!

haha thanks cpt.
check out espeon.......... working now on sylveon....
(2016-03-06, 07:35 AM)jordanqv Wrote: check out espeon.......... working now on sylveon....

that's awesome, even if at a first look it's a bit vaporeon-ish
Yup, no one will ever take the regular mega's with these on here.

ILLUMIN-ART-I CONFIRMED
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Keep up the work! I love them all! I have one question though. WHen are you gonna make the Sylveon?Big Grin
Kakashi is Cool.
[Image: 11w83lv.jpg]
mahn that espeon and flareon 
@_@
awesome artwork.  S-mega umbreon and vaporeon are among favorite fanmade pokemon on this game with espeon and jolteon dragon soon to follow, once released.  Although flareon and glaceon look great, it almost feels like they don't quite belong well enough with your other dragon evolutions for some reason to me though, or rather they belong in a different evolution line. I think they would make great alternative mega evolution though.  But maybe that is just me on those two.  Your work is quite impressive, though, regardless on my opinion of those two.  Id take your work over nintendo's original shiny eevevolution anyday becaise I find NINTENDO's color choices atrocious on most of those shinies.  One of the few pokemon sets I prefer non-shiny unless they are your drawings really.
(2016-03-11, 05:20 AM)CodzillaLoneWolf Wrote: Keep up the work! I love them all! I have one question though. WHen are you gonna make the Sylveon?Big Grin

done....there u have it.....
OMG >.< i fell in love with that sylveon.
All dragon eeveelution are so amazingShyBig Grin
nice art work
I think they are come in new version
but what about leafeon...
(2016-03-13, 12:08 PM)Jaditya Wrote: I think they are come in new version
but what about leafeon...

thanks jadyta.....leafeon will be updated next weekend..... i havent finish them all, but soon....
This is amazing artwork Shy
I love them
finally they are done....i really enjoy making leafeon so please comment about him...... And im very glad about the results of all the collection....thanks 4 everybody who comment..... i really appreciate it.