Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Deposit System in the market
Information 
When you put on sale any Pokemon in the market, 10% of the sell price will be taken from your account as a deposit

Your money will return when Pokemon is removed from market in any way like when sold or returned to storage etc

This system ensures that people can not put wild prices on very low quality Pokemon

So if you try to put a legendary Pokemon from 500,000,000 gold, you have to have at least 50,000,000 gold because it will be deposited from your account

Ask any questions
If you find any I will also love to buy the Nice one for me.
I really love reading your blog. It is very well-drafted and easy to understand. Thanks a lot! If you have more time, please visit: retro bowl unblocked
Thank you for sharing this information. It sounds like a good system to prevent people from putting wild prices on very low-quality Pokemon. I don’t have any questions at the moment, but I appreciate you taking the time to explain this system. In addition, can you explain rooftop snipers , my favorite game?
(2023-07-14, 03:25 AM)waynewhaley Wrote: Thank you for sharing this information. It sounds like a good system to prevent people from putting wild prices on very low-quality Pokemon. I don’t have any questions], my favorite game?
Great game, I will try it.
Hello from Happykiddi.
Drift Boss is a mobile game that offers interactive entertainment.

Players actively engage with the game by controlling a virtual car, performing drifts, and navigating obstacles.

It provides a more hands-on and engaging form of entertainment compared to passive listening.