Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dark.Zero's Contribution Thread
Note: This thread is dedicated to dz so if u not have any business here leave.

Dark.Zero's Contribution Thread
As Dark.Zero left I felt a little sad for him to leave so I wanted to make this thread for those who want to contribute to him and his magnificent doings he was a great friend to all of us and a great teacher.
If anyone wants to contribute to this thread pls atleast have 1 minute to think about all the things he has done for us.

If Dark.Zero is here pls look at this thread
By Malachi/Glaceon/Felicity
As one of the oldest remaining really active members (together with Qurac, Aniki and Zacherymatthews)..
All I can say is: He was a big troll.
A true trollypollyolly.

I guess people like that..
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-10-27, 01:39 AM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: As one of the oldest remaining really active members (together with Qurac, Aniki and Zacherymatthews)..
All I can say is: He was a big troll.
A true trollypollyolly.

I guess people like that..

heh thanks for contributing capt
Dz is awesome. what else can i say? his trolling level, is on 1000, to the point where you'll never know when he's serious, or when he's trolling. Lol he gave me 75 mil just to troll mike. One of the best i've witnessed. A champion of trolls
My mottos: A real man knows that he cannot be perfect, but still, he strives for perfection
True strength only comes when you've fallen many times, but not only got up, but came up stronger than before

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR51xtTgM0-DXAH3iRLczw...uDNPFt7RhP]
F.T.B Eli
dz was one of the few people who awesome in chat always kepts his word
(2015-10-27, 02:06 AM)ftb_eli Wrote: Dz is awesome. what else can i say? his trolling level, is on 1000, to the point where you'll never know when he's serious, or when he's trolling. Lol he gave me 75 mil just to troll mike. One of the best i've witnessed. A champion of trolls

Lol rlly :3
He's my mentor ......... for trolling Big Grin
im gonna miss him
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
(2015-11-22, 10:40 AM)Magic.. Wrote: im gonna miss him

me too
In thou name Malachi 
shall i speak his name
Dz was a great friend in all his ways
he would troll, be a teacher and so much more

but to me he was more than that thou i shall not speak of it
as it is suppost to be locked away forever

Sincerely Malachi
"Some people treat love as a tool, others treat love as a caring manner. If love was like a delicate flower blossoming, and you were to break that flower, how would you feel?"