Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Boss Battles
(2016-03-04, 03:56 AM)Minordaddy Wrote: As far as I'm concerned explosion and other suicide moves shouldn't work not only because it turns into the only strategy but because the damage from explosion has a very wide range. I have hit 3k damage in one turn and then 10k damage on the same poke with no changes to anything and both being critical hits.
This makes it not only a meta strategy but also makes it more luck based which isn't what the boss should be about.

As to pointing out that explosion would be abused I told you a week ago that it would be Cef so I don't believe Jecklin should be rewarded for pointing out something I already told you. Dodgy

Also guys there was no need to start an argument over any of this. Obviously when players are told or see a tactic that works they will copy it and there is nothing anyone can do to stop that. And other players won't like that they can't use the same strategy but eventually things will get better and players will have no need to complain.

The boss battles are still new and things need to be worked out a bit but eventually it should work exactly like it should and be fair for everyone so lets just be patient. Big Grin
Last time i see u in pp chat when ch discuss/debate with u Tongue
but if u talk with cef in pm so i can't see that Undecided

for reward its up to cef.. i just try help improve boss event Big Grin
btw kun always do more high damage so if i copied someone it must kun Big Grin

btw im already suggest cef to add a team maybe can name with "hidden team"
so another players cant see this team
i hope all topic about copied can clear Big Grin
just wait cef and i will make thread about it and i hope no another debate in this thread Sleepy
@blau 
will it not be only status spam with shuckle if rewards were from beating boos ?/
or you mean all pokemons with perfect body

with perfect body + those stats and 50 turns it is impossible to beat boss 

without perfect body it will get a lor easier
I never said you copied me Jecklin, I said I had already told Cef about it and I have pms on M3O from feb 22, the day super fang was removed.....It has nothing to do with you I just don't see a reason to reward anyone for something I already told Cef about.

I also didn't say anything about the credit for using these tactics should go to me, I don't care If I get credit for anything and it was Blau that said the tactics first openly in the chat so all the credit goes to him in my opinion. Stabbing at me about it seems more like an attempt to bringing me into an argument than actually making a point on anything.
finally i understand what u mean, thankyou for explain minor.. so i can still respect and trust smcs lol Tongue
sorry im misunderstand Sad yesterday i think u want say same with umar Blush

i agree with kun too easy if only beat boss. but kun if only perfect body, pachirisu+radiator pokemon can kill it in 4-5 turn Tongue
but will be very hard to beat a pokemon with abilities expertregen+perfectbody and +move like roost or recovery.. imposible to beat..
(2016-03-04, 11:20 PM)jecklin Wrote: finally i understand what u mean, thankyou for explain minor.. so i can still respect and trust smcs lol Tongue
sorry im misunderstand Sad yesterday i think u want say same with umar Blush

i agree with kun too easy if only beat boss. but kun if only perfect body, pachirisu+radiator pokemon can kill it in 4-5 turn Tongue
but will be very hard to beat a pokemon with abilities expertregen+perfectbody and +move like roost or recovery.. imposible to beat..

Radiation =10% damage so in 10 turns 1 poke dead

6 pokemons is 60 turns if all got perfect body  
There might be some without perfect body but chances there for heal pokemon, healong moves and the combo you said perfect body + heal
Long story short: I was the one to discover it all, I have real pokemon in my backyard.
That's how I test my stuff.

I even have the new pokemon coming with the new game alreay, rb edition.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2016-03-04, 03:53 AM)Blau Wrote:
(2016-03-03, 07:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: ty for reporting guys

i see this is a very clear abuse of game mechanic and item usage

because of this reason suicide moves will not be counted at boss battles

the reporter please pm me in the game ty

I'm sorry CeF, i have to majorly disagree.
I see your point on Super Fang and HP%.
But Explosion fulfills all requirements named by you.
It cannot be abused.
If you have a Slaking good enough to use it reliably, you're far enough into the game to deserve the damage.
Abuse of Items? Well, item use is allowed, therefore executing Strategies with the use of items can't be abused.
Survival amor works exactly ONCE, if it get's activated, it's useless for the Rest of the battle, no matter if you use revives or potions.
All you did now is nothing basically.
Stoneage is still outdoing EVERYTHING in the game considering Dmg.

Restricting it for reasons like that is something i cannot and will not agree on.
The Boss will never work how you want it to be, since there will always be one Monster with one Move working best, then why use something else?

Easy, allow suicide, restrict Items. Otherwise you will always have the same serum revive spam.
Items allow the abuse you fear, and items are what prevents the boss from becoming endgame content.

To be absolutely fair,  you should've done what i told you on day 2 of Boss. 
Only award money to those beating the Boss.
Doing dmg will always be easy, and the percentage relation of dmg will always be the same.
With you killing all means for new Players do inflict damage, why wouldn't you award money to only those beating him? 
You want the Best Team to matter?  Beating him obviously is the best to prove that. 
You don't want abuse? Only money to those beating him will show if they actually got the skill.
Endgame content should be killed in Order to drop rewards quite Frankly.

No drawback, all problems solves.

One more thing. I can't agree on someone getting rewarded for stating "should be restricted because only slaking now". That is Not a valid complaint, and for the sake of love, he wasn't the First one to inform you about the abuse. 
So i certainly don't see how it would be fair to the Player to actually inform you waaaaay earlier....

well i am agree with you

item usage will be removed

i am putting back explosion and few other moves that should work Smile
i love how the daily boss battles work but they are way to difficult unless you have shiny megas i use good pokemon and still do less then 1k damage and maybe defeat 1 or 2 lol but still a great challenge
GhostJokerCoen
well this is not the thread to post it but just to inform you ghost boss can be beaten by level 20-25 pokes if one knows how to use it and there are hundred of choice with lot of ways... ppl name it stall effect.
(2016-12-22, 07:31 PM)kane001 Wrote: well this is not the thread to post it but just to inform you ghost boss can be beaten by level 20-25 pokes if one knows how to use it  and there are hundred of choice with lot of ways... ppl name it stall effect.

can you explain this?

we want to remove such system exploits

ty
(2017-01-01, 04:25 PM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2016-12-22, 07:31 PM)kane001 Wrote: well this is not the thread to post it but just to inform you ghost boss can be beaten by level 20-25 pokes if one knows how to use it  and there are hundred of choice with lot of ways... ppl name it stall effect.

can you explain this?

we want to remove such system exploits

ty

ok cef pming you with my guide through my alt
because
i vcan't able to pm with main after recovering pms in my id
sent Big Grin
btw what i sent you in pm is an example not exploit actually to defeat boss
it's possible that the strategies you've described are still effective in the new version of the game, but players with more powerful or specialized Pokemon may have an advantage.