• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cheating Prevention System - reCAPTCHA
Thumbs Up 
This is our newest security system

It is far better, advanced and easier than our previous security question

Click I'm not a robot and once it is green click Verify Recaptcha button

Also since we have tightened our security system, forced battles are removed

Ty very much please leave feedback here

This security question will appear after every 2000 actions (battle or run)

Also, each Struggle move usage will be counted as 1 action to prevent macro tools

Moreover, after you have verified the anti-security question for 1 hour you won't be asked again even if you surpass 2000 actions

Furthermore, if you can't see or solve the captcha, please disable all plugins and antivirus and try again. Alternatively, you can try from your mobile device from your phone as well

[Image: english_guvenlik_by_monstermmorpg-d8ze9bv.png]

Thumbnail(s)

Thank you very much cef. this will result in fair gameplay.
forgot to add thanx for reducing force battle ratios
awsome, thx for it
[Image: 2lizwjk.jpg]
Seems good enough Wink
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Awesome as always thanks Smile
looks much cool now
ok thanks very much
since players complained we have increased number of actions before captcha verification

it was previously 100 now 250 

After 250 actions (run + battle) you will get verification
good game.Tongue
This isn't working for me. I keep getting glitched no mater how many times i reload the page or how many times I relogin to the page. Its very frustrating as the part that says i'm not a robot is not appearing for me and furthermore, I can't do anything in the game because of this ridiculous error. Please fix it.
https://prntscr.com/7po8di
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
Yes cef sometimes it appears in just is 50 steps but sometimes it even not appear in 1000 steps lol
(2015-07-07, 01:03 AM)ch17175 Wrote: This isn't working for me. I keep getting glitched no mater how many times i reload the page or how many times I relogin to the page. Its very frustrating as the part that says i'm not a robot is not appearing for me and furthermore, I can't do anything in the game because of this ridiculous error. Please fix it.
https://prntscr.com/7po8di

You need to wait till the page loads -_-
You do realize i'm not an idiot and i've already done that right atharva? That wasn't helpful at all whatsoever.

~ch17175
(2015-07-07, 09:18 AM)ch17175 Wrote: You do realize i'm not an idiot and i've already done that right atharva? That wasn't helpful at all whatsoever.
Thanks for clearing the confusion ......
(2015-07-07, 09:18 AM)ch17175 Wrote: You do realize i'm not an idiot and i've already done that right atharva? That wasn't helpful at all whatsoever.

well try different browser

all browser i have tried it works very well

click game page

wait a while and it should appear
Nope, still not working. I've left it up for a few HOURS and its still not working.

~ch17175
working for me but @sana cute also had that problem. 
she gave me his password to sovled it and when i opened it was working fine on my chrome
(2015-07-08, 03:11 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Nope, still not working. I've left it up for a few HOURS and its still not working.

can you post screenshot ?

also what browsers did you try?

what operating system do you use? windows etc?
The link i posted is a screenshot. its a windows.I used chrome

~ch17175
Having the same Problems, but i'm on mobile so i blamed it on the Connection.
Android, Chrome. 

P.s.: sometimes you need to pick some pictures instead of just clicking the box.
That is Ultra uber annoying, especially Since the Results sometimes are wrong, eventho 
Same question
Same pictures
Same choice

I miss the math equations Sad
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-11-16, 11:37 AM)Blau Wrote: Having the same Problems, but i'm on mobile so i blamed it on the Connection.
Android, Chrome. 

P.s.: sometimes you need to pick some pictures instead of just clicking the box.
That is Ultra uber annoying, especially Since the Results sometimes are wrong, eventho 
Same question
Same pictures
Same choice

I miss the math equations Sad

unfortunately that was easier to pass

this one is solid and works perfectly fine

just dont use any plugins
i was gonna ask if you could make the questions poke-reated like "witch ones a fairy-type". but ok (-_-)
so true. that why it appear
(2015-11-21, 12:57 AM)Jules Wrote: i was gonna ask if you could make the questions poke-reated like "witch ones a fairy-type". but ok  (-_-)

ya.. verry good idea , i think cef should add thatSmile
[Image: o9r1gj.jpg]
No, none poke-related questions.
A captcha's sole use is to prevent the use of bots and the likes.
Not to test knowledge.
How many people do we have here which do neither watch the anime, nor are up-to-date on the games?

I wouldn't want being stuck on a captcha, only cause i don't care about pokemon outside this game.

Stay with cookies and street signs (well maybe less street signs) and it's best for everyone.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
Well remove the food captchas , they make me hungry :9
I'm having no issues with recaptcha at this point in time
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
(2015-11-21, 03:44 PM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Well remove the food captchas , they make me hungry :9

well i checked this and unfortunately no options

also if you are having problem you can try with

google chrome incognito window (private window)
Hi cef.recaptcha is not properly loaded when we play in event it takes 10minutes for finishing.plzz fix it
Oks..cef sir