Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CM abusing of his privileges and breaking rules.
The user banderley.666                                       https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfil...rId=154217

Break the following rules:
-Abusing of his CM privileges.
-Banning without a reason.
-Didnt give a warning before banning a player.
-Trolling/Harassment/flaming.
-This user insulted me in more than one occasion using words that incite anger.
-Banned my secondary account for no reason.
-Deleted every post i made in the comment section for no reason or justification.
-Made racist comments more than one time.
-Spamming more than 5 comments in a row.
-He proceeded to discuss and insult for multiple minutes trying to justify the broken rules already mentioned in this post then ban me again for no reason.
-He threatened me saying that if i send this post to the forum he would ban me permanently.
got any screen shots or evidences?
my noob IGN Staff 
[Image: fc1ria.jpg]
*Credits to malvagioDemente for this awesome sig*
Screenshots should be provided when saying this. Other cm's can not do anything in this situation.
Only the owner of the game can.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
P.S. Unlisted you can't find me here ;-)
Best course of action would be to pm cef, aka cefurkan in game or on here if there is an issue, and like the others said, with screenshots. No one will believe you unless you do.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-10-05, 04:12 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Best course of action would be to pm cef, aka cefurkan in game or on here if there is an issue, and like the others said, with screenshots. No one will believe you unless you do.
That is a pretty weak security system, screenshots can be easily altered i could alter one right now and send it to you, but it wont be needed is just a matter of time for him to break at least 10 rules in a row like he does every day and then he will meet justice.
Its not weak, unless you have any better ideas you'll have to do just that to get any kind of audience from cef or any other moderators on the matter. As for your report above, that's weaker "security" than screenshotting. We can't just take your word for it.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
As i said it didnt took me so much, these screenshots where taken by other users in the spanish chat that where victims numerous times at Banderley.666 hands,

-As you can see in this image he is asking a player to give him his pokemons (umbreon and the girls legendary pokemons) that is one of the pictures of him breaking rules    

https://sushinkiren.deviantart.com/art/1...1444086290

-In this next one a player called Pilili is asking the same girl for his pokemons and the CM banderley.666 allowed this without baning or warning the player even knowing that is against the rules

https://sushinkiren.deviantart.com/art/2...1444086631

-In this last image a player put a link of another game in the chat witch is against the rules but, what did banderley did? Nothing not warning she, not banning she.

https://sushinkiren.deviantart.com/art/3...1444086755

So he doesn't just break rules he allow his friends to do it as well sadly i'm not a friend of this pathetic player and i'm paying the price a mute per second.
in their attempt to sabotage this was the best they managed to ?
I ask you to look at the record date for notice this player
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=226836   21/09/15
if'll have to talk about something you have no knowledge better get reports thereon.
the player officially marilu to his retirement and was giving away his Pokemon.
The warning was made if you take a capture that is complete and the link was deleted.
and if you look at the last picture you will see how I am saluting because I was just plugging.
Finally I ask you if you want to refer ami else do it with more respect than is the same that I give sushin k
(2015-10-06, 04:08 AM)banderley Wrote: in their attempt to sabotage this was the best they managed to ?
I ask you to look at the record date for notice this player
https://www.pokemonpets.com/SeeUserProfi...rId=226836   21/09/15
if'll have to talk about something you have no knowledge better get reports thereon.
the player officially marilu to his retirement and was giving away his Pokemon.
The warning was made if you take a capture that is complete and the link was deleted.
and if you look at the last picture you will see how I am saluting because I was just plugging.
Finally I ask you if you want to refer ami else do it with more respect than is the same that I give sushin k

-First of all you dont have the rights to affirm that is sabotage when you have 0 proof of it when i in fact have proof of you breaking the rules and have evidence to support my point, that just shows how desperate you are for saving yourself for the problem you caused, you decided to break the rules now accept the consequences

-Second even if it was his retirement the rules doesnt give an exception to any situation, you cannot ask someone to give you his pokemons thats a rule and you cannot modify it for your convenience

-Third i actually have the screenshot of the comment right there and you dont have any screenshot of the comment deleted so you could say whatever you want to back up your position without proving anything, which removes any significance in that complaint

-Fourth you know absolute nothing about respect kid abusing of your privileges breaking rules insulting making hatred comments banning without a reason and right now lying to save yourself from your own behavior, i started playing 2 weeks ago and you already did all that to me i can't even imagine what you have done when i wasn't around here

Now please accept the consequences of your actions and mature i promised you i would bring you'r constant behavior to justice and i will fulfill that promise
They show these events were resolved under the rule that day I ask you to show a snapshot of aggression ASU person if he is so friendly?
you know that throughout history there are always two versions of the echos and you talk about a case in which no estava present still in the game and which ignores the desenlase that bond and comments.
(2015-10-06, 12:25 PM)banderley Wrote: They show these events were resolved under the rule that day I ask you to show a snapshot of aggression ASU person if he is so friendly?
you know that throughout history there are always two versions of the echos and you talk about a case in which no estava present still in the game and which ignores the desenlase that bond and comments.
Indeed there are always two versions of the facts, the one that can be confirmed as the true because it has evidence backing it up and the one that is not true and doesn't have any sort of information, as i said before you cannot prove absolute anything you actually was in the game, You were holding a conversation in both situations by game chat, and by this medium the only thing you manage to prove so far is that you're desperate, now come back when you have proof of something otherwise you would be shown again and again your tenacity in the attempt to escape from your behavior, you caused this to yourself when you decided to brake the rules and abuse of your privileges, and if you keep trying to deny what happened in those photos I will ask Testimonial to the players who took the photos to prove its legality again exposing yourself as a liar and a pathetic kid.
if I have no pictures because I did the right thing and if decea call someone you can do try to call people who are nothing more than people who support you in your act of overthrowing my title.
another time that you follow disrespecting
use more appropriate terms
(2015-10-06, 01:32 PM)banderley Wrote: if I have no pictures because I did the right thing and if decea call someone you can do try to call people who are nothing more than people who support you in your act of overthrowing my title.
another time that you follow disrespecting
use more appropriate terms
I will use the terms you earned to yourself, you don't have pictures because no one take pictures of himself breaking the rules even you are not that stupid, and yes you can call it an attempt to overthrow your title that's basically what it is after all that title is what allow you to spam abusive language unfair banning break rules threat other players an ruin the gameplay experience from everyone else, then again another comment made by you that doesn't prove absolutely anything and do not exonerated you from any charge, keep screaming you will face reality sooner or later.
I will not tolerate the way they express about my goodbye
It has become clear that both of you can not talk with eachother.
Suggestion: Block eachother on forum and resolve your issues with the owner of the game who has been notified about this matter.
I suggested both of you to supply good evidence of these issues, yet the ones supplied are not convincing and the others are speculation.

If this continues on forum, I will take precautiouns.
Quote:You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  -Winston Churchill
cm title removed ty

just report like this properly and i will remove title
(2015-10-06, 04:59 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: cm title removed ty

just report like this properly and i will remove title
Thanks for your help I really value it.
oh thats bad
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Hmm maybe this is the first time someone's CM title has been taken back but i am sure whatever cef does will be good for the game Big Grin
i have all players all logs

please type here which sentence is modified so i can verify

which sentence in which screenshot ty
wht cef kinda nt understanding
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
Invalid from now on