Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Advertisements for M3o and Pokemon Pets
Lightbulb 
Dear Cef,

I have seen that you are most interested in raising traffic in your game. I have seen you doing various things to achieve that like giveaways for posting on forums, facebook, and even a video creation for in exchange of giveaways. But still I find only 100 thousand accounts and only few 1000s active ones.

So here I am suggesting one idea, hope you like that. See there are two things, i wanted to suggest:-

1. Modification of your forums posting idea
2. Completely new idea of advertisement which is better than forum posting idea or even video idea.

1.Modification in forums posting idea - See nobody is interested in reading long advertisements as you posted up there. Neither they are interested in watching long videos as in case of videos idea for advertisements. So lets just change it to small description posting of game and along with it simply provide links to the long advertisements of yours, and videos as well. This way threads won't be deleted as well by forum mods. Change the rewards for doing so to mere reward box commons and uncommons as lot of people can do that easily.

2. Most game searchers actually rarely search advertisements and videos for finding good ones. I personally never searched any. What i and most of people do is either google search or post questions in Q & A Sites like Yahoo Answers. So my idea here requires help by cms, scms of both pokemon pets and m3o. One of the cm or I am gonna post a question like What is the best pokemon game out there?
And with the help of cms and others we are gonna post answers as pokemon pets along with links to ur long advertisement and videos. I will mark pokemons pets as the best answer. 

Moreover Yahoo Answers has many languages pages, using google translate we can post in all languages so that all countries are covered. And we can always google search to find more of such websites.

Hope this is the best idea you ever might have received Big Grin Hoping for healthy rewards Big Grin

Thanks for reading!
seems cool i agree with u i never read the whole long threads :p would love to see these changes Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
The advertising thread has links perfectly showing insane works on advertising this game.
The whoel text is just a mere explanation.
You can get reward box mons already, or nature changes / max'ed iv's for relatively less work.
The "only" "hard" part is, that you need to find the right forums, which is not too hard aswell, or that you try to rush stuff and get banned because of not fulfilling the forum requirements, or following their rules.

1.the video is meant as a tutorial. (except you mean something i never heard or saw about)
2.you get hits on google Smile
as for me, i got directed to m3o by a mod of another game i used to play (:
Yahoo answer, bestanswers and whatever names they have, are actually good ideas.
eventho i'm sure i seen either of the games on there aswell, but sure, since advertising on a Q&A site doesn't require too much work to do, should work just fine (:
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2015-05-03, 08:52 AM)Blau Wrote: The advertising thread has links perfectly showing insane works on advertising this game.
The whoel text is just a mere explanation.
You can get reward box mons already, or nature changes / max'ed iv's for relatively less work.
The "only" "hard" part is, that you need to find the right forums, which is not too hard aswell, or that you try to rush stuff and get banned because of not fulfilling the forum requirements, or following their rules.

1.the video is meant as a tutorial. (except you mean something i never heard or saw about)
2.you get hits on google Smile
as for me, i got directed to m3o by a mod of another game i used to play (:
Yahoo answer, bestanswers and whatever names they have, are actually good ideas.
eventho i'm sure i seen either of the games on there aswell, but sure, since advertising on a Q&A site doesn't require too much work to do, should work just fine (:

I simply suggested a better idea (which in my opinion is), cef may decide if it is or not? Big Grin
And i just got email from cef, he liked the idea and want me to go ahead with this. For that i am thankful to him Smile
i dint understand little bit but seems to be a good idea congo
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
In my opinion, just mine, a good way to advertise the game is to use pictures instead of having a big wall of text.
People like seeing pictures that capture their attention.
And when I say "pictures", I don't mean screenshots, I mean something like this: 
[Image: minions__guild_thread_by_d2domo-d7hkp5q.png]

This is an advertising for a guild that I made years ago.
It shows there what the guild is and what is the guild's goal.

If someone plans to do the graphics for this game, he/she can put a short introduction about the game, some features, and a few artworks.
Of course there will be a few screenshots at the bottom as well.

And instead of having this:
[Image: hAXcE.png]

The graphic artist can just make logos for each of them so we don't see that long list but beautiful buttons.

Well, that's my 2 cents on the whole advertising thing. Smile
[url=https://forum.pokemonpets.com/User-Teten][/url]Teten can you make picture for us ?

i can give nice rewards if you make good ones