Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beam me up, scotty !
Suggestion for exitting caves.

Since it's annoying to hunt in caves because of the different levels e.g. F1 F2 or sometimes even F3
i would love to have an option to leave them, even if it just transports me back to the last pokemon center (like loosing a battle)
So my Suggestions would be :
1.Add the Escape Rope
2.make Dig work outside of battle 
3.make flying also available in caves only to leave, not to enter
4.add a new Hm move for that 

So with ways like that, i won't have to loose to exit caves anymore, and my Pokemon can continue to be happy Big Grin
You won't need to make extra coding to get transported back to the entrance of the cave.
And cave hunting would be less annoying and i'm sure many people would appreciate that aswell.
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
okay that's goodSmile
I fully support to blau's proposal Big Grin
good idea
[Image: 1685761.jpg]
(2015-01-29, 09:55 AM)Blau Wrote:

Since it's annoying to hunt in caves because of the different levels e.g. F1 F2 or sometimes even F3
i would love to have an option to leave them, even if it just transports me back to the last pokemon center (like loosing a battle)
1.Add the Escape Rope

So with ways like that, i won't have to loose to exit caves anymore, and my Pokemon can continue to be happy Big Grin
You won't need to make extra coding to get transported back to the entrance of the cave.
And cave hunting would be less annoying and i'm sure many people would appreciate that aswell.

i like this idea
I agree =) good idea
*claps* I agree. *continues clapping*
well this is not very easy to achieve
best way is die and fly back to entrance Big Grin
(2015-01-29, 09:55 AM)Blau Wrote:

1.Add the Escape Rope

agreed the game seems to be in its very basic form right now as time progresses i hope to see improvements like the current pokemon console games. escape rope is one of the game maker's best ideas.
I vote for Escape Rope!
If you programmed the game to be 98% cheat proof, you can easily program Escape Rope. Rolleyes
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
thats right
MAGIC..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tfUb2gC5IwntG5iml9_...H1kQu2hqeE]
Could u make a new hm called like excavate so you get out of there just to have to not deal w/ the hassel of leaving or maybe dig hmmm hard choice
мертвая душа
(2015-02-17, 04:50 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: well this is not very easy to achieve
best way is die and fly back to entrance Big Grin

What makes it hard?
Maybe make a table of cave entrance coords and then add a check bit if specific coords match?
Or for starters, like in Gen I games, you could just make Escape Rope and Dig just port player to last accessible Monster Center; since caves may be hard.
"Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips." - Proverbs 27:2
"He that loveth pastime, shall be a poor man: and he that loveth wine and oil, shall not be rich." - Proverbs 21:17
Caves arent hard. Justa nnoying becuz if u want to hunt constantly and you see an event u want to join it takes an annoying ammount of time to get out.
мертвая душа
I would suggest to use repel while getting out
It would have been better if there were escape ropes
IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT AS WISE AS YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE YESTERDAY THEN YOU ARE WISER THAN YESTERDAY
i love the idea of using dig or escape rope just like the gameboy games to leave caves Smile
GhostJokerCoen
escape rope item just added to the game

let me know if any errors