Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lightbulb 
I have a suggestion about making a Battle Arena.
It is a place where players will come to battle.The system will randomly assign opponents,and if there are no players pvping the player will battle computer.The winner will get points the loser will lose points.These points will decide the pvp rank of the player and every week or every month there will be rewards for top 100 players. 
This will support pvp and more and more players will start doing pvp and eventually number of active players will rise again.
Thanks.
(2015-09-30, 11:25 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: I have a suggestion about making a Battle Arena.
It is a place where players will come to battle.The system will randomly assign opponents,and if there are no players pvping the player will battle computer.The winner will get points the loser will lose points.These points will decide the pvp rank of the player and every week or every month there will be rewards for top 100 players. 
This will support pvp and more and more players will start doing pvp and eventually number of active players will rise again.
Thanks.

Big Grin i really like your idea. hands up*
[Image: satra%20excadrill%20sig.png]
(2015-09-30, 11:26 PM)satra227 Wrote:
(2015-09-30, 11:25 PM)umarwaseem439 Wrote: I have a suggestion about making a Battle Arena.
Thanks.

Big Grin i really like your idea. hands up*

Thnx Smile
Good idea, think this has previously been suggested by another user.
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
(2015-09-30, 11:27 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Good idea, think this has previously been suggested by another user.

yup . i think curry did
(2015-09-30, 11:27 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Good idea, think this has previously been suggested by another user.
it was suggested by me on curry's thread "pvp'ers need love" so i thought of making a separate thread for this idea
Ah, I see
[Image: tyranitar_in_dragon_form_by_black_wing24-d47c29u.jpg]

Beat me? Ha, when Tyranitars fly...

~ch17175
support if this increase the active # of pvp'ers
[Image: Arcanine.full.51846.jpg]
(2015-09-30, 11:42 PM)currychicken Wrote: support if this increase the active # of pvp'ers

yup it will increase the number of pvp'ers and active players as well that's for sure
(2015-09-30, 11:42 PM)currychicken Wrote: support if this increase the active # of pvp'ers

Big Grin
very nice i don't pvp much but rewards is always a good incentive 
i fight Because that's what i was made for                              [Image: view?resolution=2560x1600&file=MjM4OXgxO...g4Nl93YQ==]
Already suggested by curry and there should be rewards for only top 10 i think 100 is too much.
(2015-10-01, 08:42 AM)Atharvaa898 Wrote: Already suggested by curry and there should be rewards for only top 10 i think 100 is too much.
Before saying anything or drawing any conclusion try reading the previous posts it was suggested by me on curry's post not by curry try reading curry's thread again.
Thumbs Up 
I like it very much umar this should be addedSmile
[Image: Signature.png]
(2015-10-01, 12:34 PM)Setu The Great Wrote: I like it very much umar this should be addedSmile
Thnx Setu Smile
yes even much better system planned however i may implement its simple version quickly
(2015-10-01, 08:16 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: yes even much better system planned however i may implement its simple version quickly

thnx a lot
Nice idea....may actually have to become good at pvp now because of this Big Grin
Some Day You'll Leave This World Behind,
So Live a Life You Will Remember
-Avicii: The Nights