Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying yellow 10m+
It would be a nice change -especially for the eye-, if the color for the 10m+ wouldn't be a bright yellow, because it literally is really hard to read. for example in the market, when you put up a monster in there which is really expensive. So i think for it would be but a slight change and easily done, why not make it orange or red instead ? so you can see it still is an high amount, but you are actually able to see that "high amount"

The evidence :
[Image: 28vzkzs.png]
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
(2014-12-07, 06:16 AM)Blau Wrote: It would be a nice change- especially for the eye-, if the color for the 10m+ wouldn't be a bright yellow, because it literally is really hard to read. for example in the market, when you put up a monster in there which is really expensive. So i think for it would be but a slight change and easily done, why not make it orange or red instead ? so you can see it still is an high amount, but you are actually able to see that "high amount"

I'm agree Cool
120% support.
Over 9000% Supportive
[Image: 28is3eb.jpg]

Legends Are upon Us Where The shadows Live in the Mysterious world. There are still Mysteries of Element of Shadow. Shadows aren't created they are born.
agree Smile
Bright colors are generally worse to read than the darker versions.

Harder on the eyes.

Easier on the eyes.
I totally agree Big Grin
yah well .... yah just agree. can't read that horrid yellow, make it purple or something ^v^
Not only on here, but it is an issue that has been said before on MonsterMMORPG, it needs a bit of a darker tone so it is easy to read, so i support this thread
Temp Signature Until I can Make A Better One
[Image: omeg_ruby_male_trainer_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d7sj23i.png]
(2014-12-07, 06:16 AM)Blau Wrote: It would be a nice change -especially for the eye-, if the color for the 10m+ wouldn't be a bright yellow, because it literally is really hard to read. for example in the market, when you put up a monster in there which is really expensive. So i think for it would be but a slight change and easily done, why not make it orange or red instead ? so you can see it still is an high amount, but you are actually able to see that "high amount"

The evidence :
[Image: 28vzkzs.png]
agree
thanks for reporting fixed at the both games

MonsterMMORPG & PokemonPets
thanks Smile
i like the new color alot, good choice :>
-2Easy-

M30 - Galliant
I agree
WE TRY TO SUCCESS
WE ACHIVE TO BECOME MORE SUCCESFUL